Ninihini

Administrative processing to ready and then change to Administrative processing again

46 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, MMS53 said:

Will they let me know if they have received my documents or only my status?

Yeah ask them about your case progress and if they have received your doc and why they didn't change your status they will tell everything 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 5:30 AM, MMS53 said:

Hello, My wife had her interview on Jan 7th 2019. I had gone to the interview with her and after the interview was handed a white paper requesting more documents. On the white paper it said to submit via ceac website which I did that day. On visa journey and other places it says to submit via mail. My wife's current status shows refused and am confused on what  I should do.  If anybody knows please help!

Hi ... my interview was on 15 jan 2019 . CO handed me white paper to submitt joint sponsor online ceac website , i submitted my documents on 25 january friday , on monday 28 jan my  status updated but showed refused , on 1st feb status changed to AP , on 4th feb status changed to issued,ALHAMDULILLAH. If CO told you to upload online then upload on ceac website. InshaAllah you will hear good news soon👍🏻

Timeline
4 hours ago, S y khan said:

Hi ... my interview was on 15 jan 2019 . CO handed me white paper to submitt joint sponsor online ceac website , i submitted my documents on 25 january friday , on monday 28 jan my  status updated but showed refused , on 1st feb status changed to AP , on 4th feb status changed to issued,ALHAMDULILLAH. If CO told you to upload online then upload on ceac website. InshaAllah you will hear good news soon👍🏻

HI!!!

I had uploaded the documents the same day. I messaged the embassy 2 days ago using support-pakistan@ustraveldocs.com about the documents being uploaded for over a month and no update. I received this email: 

Your immigrant visa case has recently been reviewed. In order to move forwarded and process your case, our office would like you to submit the following: 

• A new, qualified joint sponsor with all supporting documents, including either W2s or IRS tax transcripts. Also upload the petitioner affidavit of support. 

Did I not submit them correctly, should I upload the documents again and should I delete the previous submissions. I'm confused and would like your help what should I do and how should I do it.

Your help would be greatly appreciated... Thank you

3 hours ago, MMS53 said:

HI!!!

I had uploaded the documents the same day. I messaged the embassy 2 days ago using support-pakistan@ustraveldocs.com about the documents being uploaded for over a month and no update. I received this email: 

Your immigrant visa case has recently been reviewed. In order to move forwarded and process your case, our office would like you to submit the following: 

• A new, qualified joint sponsor with all supporting documents, including either W2s or IRS tax transcripts. Also upload the petitioner affidavit of support. 

Did I not submit them correctly, should I upload the documents again and should I delete the previous submissions. I'm confused and would like your help what should I do and how should I do it.

Hi..their email is confusing. We hired lawyer for this all process , so I don’t have any idea , i m so sorry , but yes here is a guy named(PAKI -GUY) you can talk with him he will give you good advice 👍🏻😊

Timeline
3 hours ago, MMS53 said:

HI!!!

I have a question when you submitted your documents did it say submitted or uploaded? If it says uploaded then you have to scroll down to the bottom and click on submit but if it says submitted then you should email the embassy and tell them that you have submitted all the required documents but the embassy asking you to submit again why is that happening. I hope it might help you 

Edited by Ninihini

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ninihini said:

I have a question when you submitted your documents did it say submitted or uploaded? If it says uploaded then you have to scroll down to the bottom and click on submit but if it says submitted then you should email the embassy and tell them that you have submitted all the required documents but the embassy asking you to submit again why is that happening. I hope it might help you 

It shows submitted. I have submitted all the documents already but they want them again I think but I don't have the option to delete and resubmit.. they have to reject them.. I'm really confused.

Timeline
45 minutes ago, MMS53 said:

It shows submitted. I have submitted all the documents already but they want them again I think but I don't have the option to delete and resubmit.. they have to reject them.. I'm really confused.

Resubmit them you don't have to delete jus write in the comments that you're submitting the documents again 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, MMS53 said:

For the joint sponsor should I just add their documents under their names?

Yes, you need to upload joint sponsor documents under their names. One other import note is that if your joint sponsor files taxes jointly with their spouse, you will also need I864-A (https://www.uscis.gov/i-864a) and joint sponsor's spouse's W-2, 1099 etc. A lot of people just upload I-864 which just wastes time.

Edited by Luvs2Travel

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Luvs2Travel said:

Yes, you need to upload joint sponsor documents under their names. One other import note is that if your joint sponsor files taxes jointly with their spouse, you will also need I864-A (https://www.uscis.gov/i-864a) and joint sponsor's spouse's W-2, 1099 etc. A lot of people just upload I-864 which just wastes time.

I uploaded them but I don't think the embassy can see them, that is the reason they are saying to submit the following documents. Should I just add the same documents with notes saying we are resubmitting the documents. And have the sponsors spouses uploaded under her name but will have to resubmit them as well under add documents. Correct?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, MMS53 said:

I uploaded them but I don't think the embassy can see them, that is the reason they are saying to submit the following documents. Should I just add the same documents with notes saying we are resubmitting the documents. And have the sponsors spouses uploaded under her name but will have to resubmit them as well under add documents. Correct?

I don't think it will harm to fix and put spouse's document under his/her name even if you have to re-submit. When did you upload them? I believe it takes approximately 7-10 business days before they review them.

Timeline

I uploaded them right after the interview on the January 8th. It shows submitted and when I emailed the embassy the response I received 

I'm not sure if they can see it or not but I'm assuming it isn't.

Edited by MMS53

Timeline

On feb 22nd I sent out an inquire to make sure I should submit my documents again as they requested on Feb 14th. I am confused and here is a timeline of what has happened so far after the interview.

- Jan 8th - Wife had her interview 

- Jan 8th - Submitted documents (petitioner I864  + Joint sponsor) requested on the CEAC website (USA morning time)

- Jan 12th - Application status updated Refused

- Jan 30th - Application status updated still showing Refused (Might be because we called NVC)

- Feb 8th - Sent documents (I864 petitioner and joint sponsor) via Courier Service in mail from Karachi to Islamabad

- Feb 14th - Emailed support-pakistan@ustravels asking if documents were received and they said we need documents (Same documents as CO requested during interview)

-Feb 14th - application status updated Refused

- Feb 14th - Uploaded documents stating why petitioner did not submit tax as he is house member of joint sponsor (This is not what they asked for)

- Feb 15th - application status updated Refused

- Feb 22nd - Sent email asking  (The petitioner's affidavit of support along with the joint sponsor's forms have been submitted multiple times.We uploaded all the forms (twice) and sent in the originals via the courier service as well.) 

- Feb 24th - Application status updated to AP and received email saying it is under AP

Does this mean they received our documents or not? If not should we upload them? Would really appreciate the help. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/6/2019 at 4:53 PM, MMM. said:

What’s the status of your husband visa? Did you provide fresh medical to embassy and what’s status on CEAC

My husband received a phone call saying that he has an interview again this month. I don't know the purpose to re interview can someone had or have the same experience re interview? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.