Ahmed amin

Embassy of the US in Cairo administrative processing (merged()

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

the senator send me this email  im have my interveiw  in 29/7/2018 

my ceas said im under AP 6 Months

our office received the following update from the U.S. Embassy,Tunisia

Please note that the officer has completed the file review and will be reviewing the case with our IV Chief for revocation concurrence. Once the revocation memo has been reviewed and signed by our IV Chief, the petition will be returned to USCIS with a recommendation for revocation.  This transfer of physical files from Tunisia to the United States can take considerable time. Once USCIS has received the file, they will communicate next steps about the case.  After this process is complete, the petitioner may contact USCIS for any inquiries regarding her case.

please any help .

what shoud i do 

Not much you can do until USCIS sends you an Intent to revoke and probably asks for more evidences to strengthen your case.

It makes a difference wether your visa application  was based on a spousal or fiancé petitioner.

What you can do is contact the senator/congressman office again and ask for the diplomatic pouch number so it will be easy to track the case transfer on its way back to USCIS.

The Consular Section chief hasn’t made a definite decision on your case ( based on what the Embassy communicated with the senator office) 

Very little chance to reverse the decision of the C.O

You can still try to make a point in desirable manners.

Again, I am no lawyer. If it’s a fiancé visa petition let it go and proceed to marriage and reapply with spousal visa petition.

Good luck, and nothing is impossible.

On 1/31/2019 at 5:39 AM, Ahmed amin said:

the senator send me this email  im have my interveiw  in 29/7/2018 

my ceas said im under AP 6 Months

our office received the following update from the U.S. Embassy,Tunisia

Please note that the officer has completed the file review and will be reviewing the case with our IV Chief for revocation concurrence. Once the revocation memo has been reviewed and signed by our IV Chief, the petition will be returned to USCIS with a recommendation for revocation.  This transfer of physical files from Tunisia to the United States can take considerable time. Once USCIS has received the file, they will communicate next steps about the case.  After this process is complete, the petitioner may contact USCIS for any inquiries regarding her case.

please any help .

what shoud i do 

Looks like a NOIR.

I see you have red flags in your case (large age difference). This is not an easy fix. They see your relationship as a fraud. They are not going to issue you a visa until you can come with better evidence of a legitimate relationship.

Do you have further evidence of a bonafide marriage? How often do you and your wife see each other? Did you get married on the first visit? When do you plan on seeing your wife again? Has she met your family?

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

****** three thread merged and two more without replies removed.  Do not post more than once on a question/ issue, it is considered spamming.  If you have more info or follow on questions, post them as a reply to this thread.  *******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.