akirax

Need help on addressing some question!

7 posts in this topic

I just file my k1 visa on Jan. 15 a few days ago.  Now I have some question that need to clear up or help with it.

Q1.  I have send in my I-134 affidavit form and it support documents together with my I-129f package.  Is that going to be an issue?  I will be visiting her in mid April so should I update my I-134 alone the way and give her the new I-134 with 2018 tax return and new signature and date on it.

Q2.  My fiancée they live in the village and don't have a mailing address or P.O. mail so, let say when my petition is approved and send it to the local embassy over there.  Are they going to contact her or mail her letter and package etc,.

thanks..you!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, akirax said:

I just file my k1 visa on Jan. 15 a few days ago.  Now I have some question that need to clear up or help with it.

Q1.  I have send in my I-134 affidavit form and it support documents together with my I-129f package.  Is that going to be an issue?  I will be visiting her in mid April so should I update my I-134 alone the way and give her the new I-134 with 2018 tax return and new signature and date on it.

Q2.  My fiancée they live in the village and don't have a mailing address or P.O. mail so, let say when my petition is approved and send it to the local embassy over there.  Are they going to contact her or mail her letter and package etc,.

thanks..you!

I-134 isn't needed in the I-129f petition packet. Just for the embassy at the interview and should be relatively up to date/current so I would hold off personally until the NOA2 down the way.

As for the mailing address, a lot of people have this issue but depends on where she lives. What country is she from? That will help dictate what should be done as some embassies don't contact the beneficiary.

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

2 hours ago, Ben&Zian said:

I-134 isn't needed in the I-129f petition packet. Just for the embassy at the interview and should be relatively up to date/current so I would hold off personally until the NOA2 down the way.

As for the mailing address, a lot of people have this issue but depends on where she lives. What country is she from? That will help dictate what should be done as some embassies don't contact the beneficiary.

thanks Ben&Zian…

She's from Laos.  I have no ideal how that will work maybe I should just call then up when I get my NOA2.

Regarded to the I-134.  If I were to give her a update I-134 with new signature and date later.  will that a problem because I already submitted one with the I-129f.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, akirax said:

thanks Ben&Zian…

She's from Laos.  I have no ideal how that will work maybe I should just call then up when I get my NOA2.

Regarded to the I-134.  If I were to give her a update I-134 with new signature and date later.  will that a problem because I already submitted one with the I-129f.

View the specific Loas forum in the Portals tab above. I don't know how that embassy works exactly. Some send a packet 3 out after the NOA2 and NVC, some don't.

Worst case is you have to get a P.O. Box temporarily so they can receive mail.

As for the I-134, yes you will need to submit a new updated one for the interview with more current pay stubs/employment letter, or whatever you are using to show income.

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

You will need another I-134 for the interview.  Since you just filed it will include the 2018 taxes on the new form.  It is not required for the petition so they will most likely just ignore it.  It won't slow things down.

Many Asian beneficiaries don't have street addresses or even have any type of postal deliveries in their provinces.  Make sure that email addresses are updated and correct and yet will get a hold of you.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.