carlamariec

Forgot to include G-1145 in ROC packet

13 posts in this topic

So I sent my I-751 packet last week and did not include G-1145 Enotification of application. Although I tracked my documents and says it was delivered, but is there any other way for me to know that it sent to the right address. I feel like im stressing myself about this. Should I just call? 

Just now, little immigrant said:

You can call but once you receive the NOA you can track your case on egov.uscis.gov and myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Do you think it is already in their system after a week?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, carlamariec said:

Do you think it is already in their system after a week?

oh yeah! i got my case number within 4 days of my documents delivered. and i forgot to include G-1145 as well.. Just call and use your alien number and they will be able to provide case number. 

My Time line is Updated! 

12 minutes ago, abhatia315 said:

oh yeah! i got my case number within 4 days of my documents delivered. and i forgot to include G-1145 as well.. Just call and use your alien number and they will be able to provide case number. 

Oh yay! Was this recent?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, carlamariec said:

Oh yay! Was this recent?

Yeah.. its was last month. I am Dec 2018 filer

My Time line is Updated! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello abhatia 315:

I'm a Jan, 2019 filer for ROC. I filed at the Texas Lockbox Center. I included the G-1145 but foolishly only included an e-mail and not a cell number. From what I can see they never send anyone the e-mail notification. 

Sent in our 1751 and document lump on Monday, Jan 7th. My bank showed USCIS deposited check on Monday, Jan 14th. I've heard case number sometimes stamped on back of check,  but they deposited electronically so bank says I can't see the back. 

Anyway, I would like to call and get the case number as you suggested. I am curious as to which number to call.  

i-751 Sent 1/7/19
i-751 Received 1/9/19
Check Cashed 1/14/19
(G-1145 Email Receipt of case #: Never Received)
1/15/19: Called USCIS and given EAC Case Number

Timeline

UPDATE: Figured it out and it works. They gave me my receipt number.

i-751 Sent 1/7/19
i-751 Received 1/9/19
Check Cashed 1/14/19

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Eric The Wait said:

UPDATE: Figured it out and it works. They gave me my receipt number.

Hey! I am glad it worked for you.. I was pretty happy about when got my receipt number.. well I hope this process goes smooth for you!

My Time line is Updated! 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Eric The Wait said:

Hello abhatia 315:

I'm a Jan, 2019 filer for ROC. I filed at the Texas Lockbox Center. I included the G-1145 but foolishly only included an e-mail and not a cell number. From what I can see they never send anyone the e-mail notification. 

Sent in our 1751 and document lump on Monday, Jan 7th. My bank showed USCIS deposited check on Monday, Jan 14th. I've heard case number sometimes stamped on back of check,  but they deposited electronically so bank says I can't see the back. 

Anyway, I would like to call and get the case number as you suggested. I am curious as to which number to call.  

I am sorry for not replying on time. I just got out on break from work.. Also make sure you create your USCIS account and add that Receipt number to have recent updates on your application..

My Time line is Updated! 

On 1/16/2019 at 1:37 PM, abhatia315 said:

Yeah.. its was last month. I am Dec 2018 filer

3 hours ago, Eric The Wait said:

Hello abhatia 315:

Hi how would you know if a check got cashed in? I sent in money order from wells fargo. 

3 hours ago, Eric The Wait said:

Hello abhatia 315:

When did you send your packet? I called yesterday and they haven’t issued a receipt number yet.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, carlamariec said:

Hi how would you know if a check got cashed in? I sent in money order from wells fargo. 

When did you send your packet? I called yesterday and they haven’t issued a receipt number yet.

Hello Carlamariec:

I mail my package UPS on Jan 7th. USCIS got it Jan 9th and my bank showed the check cashed on Jan 14th. I sent a check from our checking account so I could see the transaction online. 

Not sure how to deal with a money order. Never used one in my life. Maybe if you have a copy of the money order, or the money order "serial number", try calling Wheels Fargo and ask if they can tell you whether it's been negotiated. I have no idea if that would work as I never used a money order, ever. 

i-751 Sent 1/7/19
i-751 Received 1/9/19
Check Cashed 1/14/19

8 minutes ago, Eric The Wait said:

Hello Carlamariec:

I mail my package UPS on Jan 7th. USCIS got it Jan 9th and my bank showed the check cashed on Jan 14th. I sent a check from our checking account so I could see the transaction online. 

Not sure how to deal with a money order. Never used one in my life. Maybe if you have a copy of the money order, or the money order "serial number", try calling Wheels Fargo and ask if they can tell you whether it's been negotiated. I have no idea if that would work as I never used a money order, ever. 

Thank you! I think i’ll just call wells fargo then. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.