GeeRaf

K1 Process - Administrative Processing

80 posts in this topic

Just now, GeeRaf said:

The nurse said bring between 1200-1500 but he spent less than 1200 AED that was with vacs.

Thanks how long did it take to get the results?

06/07/19 - We became ONE!!! Court Wedding 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

07/13/19 - AOS Packet Mailed ✉️

07/14/19 - AOS Received 📫

07/20/19 - NOA1 Date 😊

08/08/19 - Biometric Appointment 🖐️

09/12/19 - REF for Birth Certificate 😓

09/17/19 - Sent in BC again with educational secondary evidence 😰

09/23/19 - REF Received 😩

01/27/20 - Case status changed to ready to schedule interview 😍

03/05/20 - Interview Date Approved ❤️

6 hours ago, AmandaandChayne said:

6 days now at non immigrant ap seems I’m stuck again. 😰

I’m so sorry to hear this. Hopefully it will move along within the week. 

@GeeRaf Thank you for quick replies. His interview is Feb 27th just want to make sure. Do they require an inked signed i-134 form? The P3 says original no photocopies but what if I do a digital signature will it be voided?

06/07/19 - We became ONE!!! Court Wedding 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

07/13/19 - AOS Packet Mailed ✉️

07/14/19 - AOS Received 📫

07/20/19 - NOA1 Date 😊

08/08/19 - Biometric Appointment 🖐️

09/12/19 - REF for Birth Certificate 😓

09/17/19 - Sent in BC again with educational secondary evidence 😰

09/23/19 - REF Received 😩

01/27/20 - Case status changed to ready to schedule interview 😍

03/05/20 - Interview Date Approved ❤️

1 minute ago, Fari Pari said:

@GeeRaf Thank you for quick replies. His interview is Feb 27th just want to make sure. Do they require an inked signed i-134 form? The P3 says original no photocopies but what if I do a digital signature will it be voided?

I’m not sure. I mailed the form to him so it had an inked signature. The officer was pretty particular with us, so I will offer to try to get the inked page. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

After my interview on the 4/2/19...I was approved but I didn't go with my medical records  because it wasn't ready. So the Co gave me a 221g paper to send in the medical and passport through dhl.....so my question is, how do I know when the document get to the embassy as required and secondly, when should I expect my visa stamped 

4 minutes ago, ifeco said:

After my interview on the 4/2/19...I was approved but I didn't go with my medical records  because it wasn't ready. So the Co gave me a 221g paper to send in the medical and passport through dhl.....so my question is, how do I know when the document get to the embassy as required and secondly, when should I expect my visa stamped 

If you’re in AD and Dubai and signed up for AIS, you should receive an email notication once it’s ready. Click inside on the tracking number. If it’s been a while, the embassy in AD have open appointment on Sundays and Tuesdays after 2 PM if you’re checking on the file or following up the 221g.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, GeeRaf said:

If you’re in AD and Dubai and signed up for AIS, you should receive an email notication once it’s ready. Click inside on the tracking number. If it’s been a while, the embassy in AD have open appointment on Sundays and Tuesdays after 2 PM if you’re checking on the file or following up the 221g.

OK thank you....my embassy is Nigeria, I don't know if we normally have open appointments..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

we got email from AD embassy "Please drop your passport through Empost office where you have registered yourself. We will send your passport back with visa in next couple of days."

now our status shows AP my question is anyone have any idea how long they take to issue visa ?

• 3 months later...
On 2/7/2019 at 2:20 PM, GeeRaf said:

Hi in a similar situation as you were. How long was your wait in AP. Our interview was 4/30/19 was approved then got urgent email for AP. We submitted and it was last updated 5/8/2019. Just wondering where any updates or how long to wait for a response. This is so nerve wrecking. My fiancé and I are engaged over 3 years and this has been so stressful. No updates since 5/8. Thanks for the response..

On 6/13/2019 at 7:41 PM, Fliatt said:

Hi in a similar situation as you were. How long was your wait in AP. Our interview was 4/30/19 was approved then got urgent email for AP. We submitted and it was last updated 5/8/2019. Just wondering where any updates or how long to wait for a response. This is so nerve wrecking. My fiancé and I are engaged over 3 years and this has been so stressful. No updates since 5/8. Thanks for the response..

I'm so sorry that you guys have to go through this. From the interview/first AP to approved took almost 45 days. You can check on it Sundays/Tuesdays after 2 PM without an appointment just say you're bring more stuff in order to see a person.

31 minutes ago, GeeRaf said:

I'm so sorry that you guys have to go through this. From the interview/first AP to approved took almost 45 days. You can check on it Sundays/Tuesdays after 2 PM without an appointment just say you're bring more stuff in order to see a person.

Sorry lost to what you said. Right now we are in Administrative Processing. Our account has not been updated since they accepted the information via the internet. That was on 5/8/2019. It says not to contact embassy in Abu Dhabi till after 60 days. Sorry to be pest, where did you first see or know that your AP was finished and they were sending the visa? They sent my Fiancé’s passport back. I have an Attorney and she said you have to wait to see what they say. Just wondering how long is the wait is generally? Thanks for responding this has been so nerve wrecking. Will they send a email or call with updates? Thanks so much for your time appreciate it! 

11 minutes ago, Fliatt said:

Sorry lost to what you said. Right now we are in Administrative Processing. Our account has not been updated since they accepted the information via the internet. That was on 5/8/2019. It says not to contact embassy in Abu Dhabi till after 60 days. Sorry to be pest, where did you first see or know that your AP was finished and they were sending the visa? They sent my Fiancé’s passport back. I have an Attorney and she said you have to wait to see what they say. Just wondering how long is the wait is generally? Thanks for responding this has been so nerve wrecking. Will they send a email or call with updates? Thanks so much for your time appreciate it! 

Our AP was noted on the CEAC page. Each time they asked for more proof of relationship, they took the passport (and returned). It took about 45 days from December 30 to the first week of Feb. 

The AD Embassy accepts "more proof" for visas every Sunday and Tuesday after 2 PM no appointment necessary. What did they say is needed?

They said they needed more pictures. We took them the very next day. Then the consulate told my fiancé approved his passport would be at the impost. They returned his passport two days later and said we were in AP. They sent an urgent email stating that the DS 5535 questionnaire must be filled out immediately. Asking for all email accounts and social media accounts. They then sent an email stating it was received and to check the website for updates frequently. It still say’s immigrant visa is still under Administrative Processing. Please do not contact or call the consulate until 60days has passed. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.