Jump to content
Aaryan

Vaccinations for AOS

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello Forum Members... I have entered US through K1, Now i am going to apply for AOS. I had undergone vaccination and medical examination on june 5 2018 before interview for  Visa but I dont have its record to submit with AOS application.. 

      Any Suggestions?  Are there any means to get DS 2035? 

         

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aaryan said:

Hello Forum Members... I have entered US through K1, Now i am going to apply for AOS. I had undergone vaccination and medical examination on june 5 2018 before interview for  Visa but I dont have its record to submit with AOS application.. 

      Any Suggestions?  Are there any means to get DS 2035? 

         

They need vaccination sheet/ds-3025..if you dont have a copy maybe you could contact the place where you did your medical exam and ask for a copy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, icanbenobody said:

They need vaccination sheet/ds-3025..if you dont have a copy maybe you could contact the place where you did your medical exam and ask for a copy.

they didnt even give me copy at the time of examination, they sent it directly to Embassy.. Do they generally give copy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You must have gotten a copy when you received your passport with your visa in it. If you didn't contact the physician that did your medical to see if you can obtain the DS-2035. If you really can't get it you'll have to get a new medical done, I-693

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~~Moved to AOS Family K1/K3, from K1 P&P - The OP is starting the AOS Journey.~~


Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, C90 said:

You must have gotten a copy when you received your passport with your visa in it. If you didn't contact the physician that did your medical to see if you can obtain the DS-2035. If you really can't get it you'll have to get a new medical done, I-693

that was the packet with the instructions " Do not open" and i handed it over at the port of entry .. They didnt give me anything back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aaryan said:

they didnt even give me copy at the time of examination, they sent it directly to Embassy.. Do they generally give copy?

 

22 minutes ago, Aaryan said:

that was the packet with the instructions " Do not open" and i handed it over at the port of entry .. They didnt give me anything back. 

They give you a copy in the day that you finish your medical exam with a cd of your xray. They dont give it after interview or in port of entry because the do not open packet is one of our ticket to enter the US.. try to call your physician and ask for copy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aaryan said:

that was the packet with the instructions " Do not open" and i handed it over at the port of entry .. They didnt give me anything back. 

It might be different in your country, but in the Netherlands you get 2 envelopes. 1 envelope with your passport, a CD with the X-ray and a copy of the DS-3025 and in that same envelope there's an envelope that says 'do not open'. Maybe check the envelope that you opened again if it's really not in there, it's pretty easy to miss sometimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×