Zeeshan ch

Family immigration F3 viza wan to ask about DNA results

24 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I want to ask that we sumbitted 221(g) letter additional documents on 10 december and tomorrow on 12-1- 2019 our DNA results send by laboratory to us embassy islamabad 

how much time did the cosular officer or embassy take to conclusion of viza application or get our viza my catagory is F3 family emmigration viza 

20 hours ago, sunny0608 said:

same with me 

lab sends the DNA result on 25 dec 2018 

last update on case is  07 jan 2019

still in AP 

Hey can you please share the time line of your interview and DNA buccal swab time line. My family is waiting on the swab test, kit arrived at us embassy in islamabad last month on 14th, but no appointment yet? How long does it take to schedule an appointment 

@Farhank Kit k islamabad embassy pohanchny k bad 15 sy 20 din main wo ap ko call karty hainlakin make sure k call miss na karna  (051) 2014000 is number sy call ay gi isy apny contact main pehly sy save rakho ta k jab b call ay pata lag jay ap k, agar call miss ki tou 15-20 din ur wait karna pary ga dubara call k liya 

36 minutes ago, sunny0608 said:

@Farhank Kit k islamabad embassy pohanchny k bad 15 sy 20 din main wo ap ko call karty hainlakin make sure k call miss na karna  (051) 2014000 is number sy call ay gi isy apny contact main pehly sy save rakho ta k jab b call ay pata lag jay ap k, agar call miss ki tou 15-20 din ur wait karna pary ga dubara call k liya 

English only in the Upper Forums please. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/15/2019 at 6:56 PM, sunny0608 said:

same with me 

still in AP 

Same with me yesterday was my interview with US embassy islamabad they are asking for DNA but I am confused where to get it 

They are asking for 3 people both of us and our kid

If you know how to do please guide me thanks

8 hours ago, sunny0608 said:

Thank you for the information man. Neither I have recieved email nor a phone call from the number? They don’t even reply

to mails? When you call them they hang up on you. US embassy is one of the Third rated service industries in the work. So disappointing 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/16/2019 at 11:06 PM, Fizza said:

We have done all the DNA process our case is in administrative processing at online CEAC last update on 17 jan our DNA results send by laboratory to embassy directly on 11 jan 2019 still waiting for embassy response now

Timeline
On 1/15/2019 at 6:56 PM, sunny0608 said:

same with me 

still in AP 

Same with me lab send our DNA results on 11 jan 2019 our last update on ceac is 17 jan 2019 still in AP can you please be in contact with me about updates of embassy to you or mine both if u dont mind we can help each other in this way 

much appreciated thank you☺️

Timeline
On 2/5/2019 at 12:50 PM, Fizza said:

What is CEAC?

CEAC is the web site where you cheak your viza application online whats the status of your viza application in the consulate embassy

you can search on google (ceac.state.gov) hopefully you will understand after visiting the site thank you

On 2/7/2019 at 4:31 PM, Zeeshan ch said:

CEAC is the web site where you cheak your viza application online whats the status of your viza application in the consulate embassy

you can search on google (ceac.state.gov) hopefully you will understand after visiting the site thank you

Hey. Any update about your visa? Embassy requested to submit our passports after DNA results were mailed to Us embassy islamabad. How long will they take to stamp the visa? Any experiences please share 

Timeline
On 2/16/2019 at 2:39 AM, Farhank said:

Hey. Any update about your visa? Embassy requested to submit our passports after DNA results were mailed to Us embassy islamabad. How long will they take to stamp the visa? Any experiences please share 

We are still in AP our passport was submitted on the interview after that we did the dna process and submitted 221g documents after the dna result they again requested for dna between my father and younger brother now kits has arrived in embassy waiting for sample appointment long time waiting for 8month we are still in AP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.