josie125

Medicals?

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello, 

Between Holy Trinity and Akai in Accra, which is the best place to go for medicals?

How much is it? How long does it take to get results? 

Which would you recommend? 

Thank you for your time! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My husband went to Akai. The exact price I will have to ask him but it was over 1k cedis before he was completed. He also had to get all vaccinations on the list so it may be cheaper if your spouse already has some of the required vaccinations. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 hours ago, josie125 said:

Hello, 

Between Holy Trinity and Akai in Accra, which is the best place to go for medicals?

Thank you for your time! 

I did my Medicals at  Akai clinic , paid 1800 during the first visit and was asked to come for my last vaccination on the day I was picking my report and paid another 330 cedis in addition for the last vaccination and with that I was told there was left with a last dose of chicken pox vaccination which it's expensive there so I should get it here in the States . 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Moses Bee said:

All is good , the only different is Holy Trinity saved you with some minerals part of their services to you but Akai don't .

Thank you for your response! 

What do you mean by minerals part of their services? Are you saying Holy Trinity has better service?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jesus is Love said:

My husband went to Akai. The exact price I will have to ask him but it was over 1k cedis before he was completed. He also had to get all vaccinations on the list so it may be cheaper if your spouse already has some of the required vaccinations. 

Thank you much for your response! 

How long until the results came?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Adutwum said:

I did my Medicals at  Akai clinic , paid 1800 during the first visit and was asked to come for my last vaccination on the day I was picking my report and paid another 330 cedis in addition for the last vaccination and with that I was told there was left with a last dose of chicken pox vaccination which it's expensive there so I should get it here in the States . 

How long until you got the results? 

And yes we do have some immunizations done already! 

We do have some of the vaccines like TB, Polio, DPT, Measles and Yellow Fever.

Edited by josie125

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jesus is Love said:

yes so he spent $2130 besides transportation. He received everything the next day.

Thank you, you've been very helpful. It seems most people went to Akai, so I will choose there. What were the requirements for documents besides Interview confirmation, how many passport pictures?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, josie125 said:

How long until you got the results? 

And yes we do have some immunizations done already! 

We do have some of the vaccines like TB, Polio, DPT, Measles and Yellow Fever.

I went there 4 weeks before my interview and was asked to come a day before my interview for it . For the vaccination that you have done they can do something abt it and decrease the cost 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Adutwum said:

I went there 4 weeks before my interview and was asked to come a day before my interview for it . For the vaccination that you have done they can do something abt it and decrease the cost 

Thank you very much! 

A day?! That's cutting it so close. I will certainly bring it, thank you. 

Timeline

i went to Akai house and they asked me to come for the report a day to the interview between 2- 4pm...

i was wandering why so close but then again maybe they do not want you keeping the results in your custody for too long.

Wishing us all a successful interview in Jesus name. Amen

Timeline
1 hour ago, RnE 2k18 said:

i went to Akai house and they asked me to come for the report a day to the interview between 2- 4pm...

i was wandering why so close but then again maybe they do not want you keeping the results in your custody for too long.

Wishing us all a successful interview in Jesus name. Amen

That makes sense then, thank you very much for helping and amen in Jesus name!

1 hour ago, Moses Bee said:

What I meant was they give you drinks  in part of their services.

Oh haha that's very nice too! Thanks for the information. Have a great day!!

Timeline
On 1/10/2019 at 12:17 AM, josie125 said:

Hello, 

Thank you for your time! 

Holy Trinity charges Ghc1,860 for everything and you get your report exactly in 7 days . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.