10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:36 PM, Efrain said:

Hello there... Any one from Spain Madrid who has interviews already K1 ?

There is a wealth of information if you select your flag.  From that I was able to get your answer https://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Spain

Also see below for additional information.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, m17122018 said:

How did it go?? Any chance he can give us an overview of the whole NVC-EMBASSY phase??

Follow the link I posted above to answer your question.

P3 letter for Spain - Madrid Embassy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UsM5rUke5AZ3kH8HQf7SNRSxhtHiqzAS/view?usp=sharing

Spain requires the embassy send the packet 3 which allows the beneficiary to schedule and attend the medical and needs to be brought to the medical appointment, and in order to book the interview Spain requires packet 4. I have not verified this but this information came from someone who processed recently. Once your case has been received by the embassy contact them via email. See details on the embassy's web site.

A wet signature is not required for the I-134 that will be presented at the interview.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 1/3/2019 at 3:21 PM, JMCKNG said:

My husband is from Malaga and had his interview in September

That’s nice , Can you help menplease what kind of certificate police or court certificate am confused because the others  said certificates police abd anothere from court thank you 

2 hours ago, Efrain said:

That’s nice , Can you help menplease what kind of certificate police or court certificate am confused because the others  said certificates police abd anothere from court thank you 

I presented you with the P3 letter from your consulate and in paragraph 5 & 6 it lists with links what police and court certificates are required. I strongly advise you to read through the letter as this is everything that is required for your upcoming interview.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
6 hours ago, Efrain said:

My husband lived in England for his college years and he needed to provide a certified police certificate from Spain and England. I'm not sure where he received it but I believe he went to the Court and they were able to advise him to where he was able to go. Also, above is correct. You will receive packet 3 in order to send in the necessary documentations, then will need to wait for packet 4 in order for you to book your medical/interview.

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Use this link to see what is required to get the Police Clearance for any country that you have lived in since the age of 16 more than 6 months.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html

Once you arrive on the landing page look to the left column and chose the first letter in the country's name that you are searching for. Once you land on the page for that country then scroll about 3/4's of the way down till you see "Police, Court, Prison Records".  Select it. Then locate "Police Certificates" which should be the first entry. Then check the availability of getting a PC from that country. If it states "Available: Only if applicant is physically present in the "the country's name". If that is the case then screen shoot the page and print and bring to your interview in the event that you need to prove to the CO that a PC from that country is not available for you to get unless you are physically in the country. That should prevent any problems at the interview.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 1/6/2019 at 1:10 AM, Greenbaum said:

There is a wealth of information if you select your flag.  From that I was able to get your answer https://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Spain

Also see below for additional information.

Follow the link I posted above to answer your question.

P3 letter for Spain - Madrid Embassy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UsM5rUke5AZ3kH8HQf7SNRSxhtHiqzAS/view?usp=sharing

Spain requires the embassy send the packet 3 which allows the beneficiary to schedule and attend the medical and needs to be brought to the medical appointment, and in order to book the interview Spain requires packet 4. I have not verified this but this information came from someone who processed recently. Once your case has been received by the embassy contact them via email. See details on the embassy's web site.

A wet signature is not required for the I-134 that will be presented at the interview.

I absolutely read every piece of information contained in this website. I still have tons of doubts though. Do I need to wait until the embassy emails me the P3 instructions to send the P3 to them? I already have most of it gathered and I am not quite sure how long it takes them to process cases and send the emails.

1 hour ago, m17122018 said:

I absolutely read every piece of information contained in this website. I still have tons of doubts though. Do I need to wait until the embassy emails me the P3 instructions to send the P3 to them? I already have most of it gathered and I am not quite sure how long it takes them to process cases and send the emails.

Yes you need to wait. If you want to go ahead and see if you run afoul with the Embassy then that's your choice but good luck with that. Don't be hard headed. You have come this far and you want to delay the issuance of a visa because you want to do it your way. That isn't sound reasoning.

Sorry but I call it as I see it.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
15 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Yes you need to wait. If you want to go ahead and see if you run afoul with the Embassy then that's your choice but good luck with that. Don't be hard headed. You have come this far and you want to delay the issuance of a visa because you want to do it your way. That isn't sound reasoning.

Sorry but I call it as I see it.

Why would I be delaying it? That makes no sense.

I am asking because I have seen people here doing it that way, and there’s pretty little information when it comes to Spain’s embassy. As simple as that. I do not want to “do it my way”, that would mean something completely different trust me. I am trying to figure out how on the damn hell they work, given all the confusing info I’ve found online. 

What isn’t sound reasoning at all it’s that they’ll still take 3 more months. That really doesn’t make any sense so just I simply want more straightforward information. 

3 hours ago, m17122018 said:

Why would I be delaying it? That makes no sense.

I am asking because I have seen people here doing it that way, and there’s pretty little information when it comes to Spain’s embassy. As simple as that. I do not want to “do it my way”, that would mean something completely different trust me. I am trying to figure out how on the damn hell they work, given all the confusing info I’ve found online. 

What isn’t sound reasoning at all it’s that they’ll still take 3 more months. That really doesn’t make any sense so just I simply want more straightforward information. 

Why would I be delaying it? Simply put Spain requires the embassy send the packet 3 (items that need to be prepared before the embassy allows you to book the interview) which allows the beneficiary to schedule and attend the medical and needs to be brought to the medical appointment, and in order to book the interview Spain requires packet 4 which is the authorization that you can schedule the interview date and time. That's why. This has been reported by others who have experience.

Here is the official text from the Embassy in Madrid: Pay the application fee/Schedule appointment. Once we provide you authorization to schedule your appointment for the visa interview you must register in the web page https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ES/iv to pay the fee and select the post office for correspondence.

https://es.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee/how-to-apply/

Also, in the P3 letter it states: Pay the application fee/Schedule appointment. Once we provide you authorization to schedule your appointment for the visa interview you must register in the web page https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ES/iv to pay the fee and select the post office for correspondence. There you will be able to select an appointment date and time. For assistance with registering, payment or scheduling, you may call: from Spain: 91-123-8866; or, from the United States: 1.703.543.9306.

I've given you the best information that I have. So, if you don't understand my point that you need to wait then hey, it's your visa to loose. Is that enough PROOF which backs what I have been telling you!!

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Why would I be delaying it? Simply put Spain requires the embassy send the packet 3 (items that need to be prepared before the embassy allows you to book the interview) which allows the beneficiary to schedule and attend the medical and needs to be brought to the medical appointment, and in order to book the interview Spain requires packet 4 which is the authorization that you can schedule the interview date and time. That's why. This has been reported by others who have experience.

Here is the official text from the Embassy in Madrid: Pay the application fee/Schedule appointment. Once we provide you authorization to schedule your appointment for the visa interview you must register in the web page https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ES/iv to pay the fee and select the post office for correspondence.

https://es.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee/how-to-apply/

Also, in the P3 letter it states: Pay the application fee/Schedule appointment. Once we provide you authorization to schedule your appointment for the visa interview you must register in the web page https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ES/iv to pay the fee and select the post office for correspondence. There you will be able to select an appointment date and time. For assistance with registering, payment or scheduling, you may call: from Spain: 91-123-8866; or, from the United States: 1.703.543.9306.

I've given you the best information that I have. So, if you don't understand my point that you need to wait then hey, it's your visa to loose. Is that enough PROOF which backs what I have been telling you!!

No, I mean, I absolutely get that part. My only doubt was that NOWHERE I’ve read that you need to wait until they send you the instructions for P3 to send P3 (and then they review it and send P4 with instructions and permission to book interview and medical). That was my doubt; I would not dare (nor I can) book the interview or anything else. Just wanted to know about P3. 

Thats why I was not understanding why that’d jeopardize my visa. I won’t do it; I mean I haven’t sacrifice this much for nothing. But I was just confused. We were talking about different things!! Problem solved 😂😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.