Jen&Feli

finally after 6 years?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

We have done 3 interviews as of Nov. 2018, the last and final interview was the exit (suppose to be) . Feli received a 221G after the interview, we submitted the documents, so from Nov 5th, to December 18th it said "denied" December 28th it changed to "ready" 

We don't have to do the interview or biometrics again, but my question is this?

How long does one have to wait generally for it change from ready to NVC or in-transit?

Will i receive something in the mail or email or text, about sending his passport back to the embassy?

I search and search and can't find the right answer i am looking for.

HELP

Timeline

Yes also wondering why 3 interviews were the first 2 denied?? 

You have a medical appt

Biometrics appt

Interview

Papers are taking 3 to 5 days in juarez to complete then you have packet to leave

Timeline

1st interview he got probation for a year.  2nd interview they wanted a co-sponosr and i wasn't able to get one and we expired on bio and physical, so we had to schedule a 3rd.  We did the 3rd on the 5th of November, after another round of shots, bio and a physical.

I just received an email stating our packet is ready for PICK UP....

OMG EXCITED..

• 1 month later...

hello-  what was the reason for the 221g Administrative Processing?  My son-in-law went to Juarez for his last interview and was given a blue slip 221g administrative processing. For him was a supposedly accusation from ICE on file as a gang member which was dismissed by a judge as he has NO kind of criminal history not even any kind of traffic violation.  Just wondering if you had to call someone to speed process.  My daughter is having a mental breakdown especially since he was the only provider and she just had a baby 2 months before he left.

Timeline
On 2/13/2019 at 12:19 PM, LCT said:

hello-  what was the reason for the 221g Administrative Processing?  My son-in-law went to Juarez for his last interview and was given a blue slip 221g administrative processing. For him was a supposedly accusation from ICE on file as a gang member which was dismissed by a judge as he has NO kind of criminal history not even any kind of traffic violation.  Just wondering if you had to call someone to speed process.  My daughter is having a mental breakdown especially since he was the only provider and she just had a baby 2 months before he left.

Our was for divorce papers for 1st marriage, and proof of income for my son and myself.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.