Imran1825

Reaffirmed approval

20 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My petition is reaffirmed by USCIS and return to NVC .NVC send reaffirmed approval petition to US Embassy.its been more than 65 days but embassy didn't receive.how Long it will take?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, USS_Voyager said:

That sounds in the ballpark. Have you contacted the Embassy?

Yes I did contact the embassy and I also contacted my senator they also contacted but embassy reply they didn't receive my petition

Timeline
13 hours ago, Imran1825 said:

My petition is reaffirmed by USCIS on  04 September and return to on 18 September NVC  send in 9th October reaffirmed approval petition to US Embassy.its been more than 65 days but embassy didn't receive.how Long it will take.i am so much worry .

Timeline
Just now, Imran1825 said:

My petition is reaffirmed by USCIS on  04 September and return to on 18 September NVC  send in 9th October reaffirmed approval petition to US Embassy.its been more than 65 days but embassy didn't receive.how Long it will take.i am so much worry .

My petition is reaffirmed by USCIS on  04 September and return to on 18 September NVC  send in 9th October reaffirmed approval petition to US Embassy.its been more than 65 days but embassy didn't receive.how Long it will take.i am so much worry .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Imran1825 said:

It took over 2 months before we heard from the Islamabad embassy.   Our case was sent to NVC July 13th we didn't hear from the embassy until September.  Interview was in October.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

It took over 2 months before we heard from the Islamabad embassy.   Our case was sent to NVC July 13th we didn't hear from the embassy until September.  Interview was in October.

That means any time soon I will get good news . 

Just a quick question .2nd interview was good or more hard time form Visa officer . please if you can reply.

Or I have to submit my Police certificate .and medical again. Or fees also .

Edited by Imran1825

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Imran1825 said:

That means any time soon I will get good news . 

Just a quick question .2nd interview was good or more hard time form Visa officer . please if you can reply.

Or I have to submit my Police certificate .and medical again. Or fees also .

Interview was easy and at the window but there was a lot of confusion before the interview began.  I'm not sure how many reaffirmed cases they get every year but they seemed thoroughly confused with ours.  

You'll need a new medical.  You can schedule it after you get your interview confirmation.

No police certificate required.

Only fees for medical

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Interview was easy and at the window but there was a lot of confusion before the interview began.  I'm not sure how many reaffirmed cases they get every year but they seemed thoroughly confused with ours.  

You'll need a new medical.  You can schedule it after you get your interview confirmation.

No police certificate required.

Only fees for medical

After all process your visa got approved or administration process.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Imran1825 said:

After all process your visa got approved or administration process.

They gave us Administrative Processing with ds5535.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Imran1825 said:

So did you got Visa or not

Not yet waiting for them to complete the AP.   InshaAllah this nightmare will be over soon.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Not yet waiting for them to complete the AP.   InshaAllah this nightmare will be over soon.

InshaAllah it will be soon . and for me also

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 12/19/2018 at 11:18 PM, Imran1825 said:

InshaAllah it will be soon . and for me also

Today I had interview and US embassy Islamabad given me 221g for more review . even my petition was reaffirmed from USCIS.. but the want more review just to give me hard time .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, Imran1825 said:

Today I had interview and US embassy Islamabad given me 221g for more review . even my petition was reaffirmed from USCIS.. but the want more review just to give me hard time .

Again?? These people do not have the fear of God in them 

i pray get our heart desires 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.