Timeline

As of this morning:

NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE

The need to open the calendar but have yet to do so 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 hours ago, payxibka said:

You always have the option to do a Tues/Wed medical.  The medical is a one day affair with the second day only to receive suggested immunizations and packet pick up.  This assumes a "clear" medical finding, but if they find something then the possibility of receiving the medical clearance by Thursday is out regardless of which day you choose for day one.  Recent reports indicate that the interviews are completed around noon, so a late afternoon evening flight on Thursday is also a possibility.  My fiancee will fly in on Wednesday afternoon and fly home Thursday evening.

The extra day worked out good for us. My eldest stepdaughter has a mild respiratory infection and they gave her antibiotics, then finished her immunizations a couple days later 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't know what they are doing in regards to the calendar.  But the good news is that they just opened up more that 500 interview slots from 1/17/19 through 2/21/19

YMMV

Timeline
16 hours ago, payxibka said:

I don't know what they are doing in regards to the calendar.  But the good news is that they just opened up more that 500 interview slots from 1/17/19 through 2/21/19

I tried to reschedule interview to the once that is earliest but there's no schedule showing for 01/17.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Caye said:

I tried to reschedule interview to the once that is earliest but there's no schedule showing for 01/17.

There were only 15 available for that day when I posted.  They must have all gotten taken

YMMV

Timeline
11 minutes ago, payxibka said:

There were only 15 available for that day when I posted.  They must have all gotten taken

I think I will have to check every now and then after holidays. I didnt had the chance to check it yesterday since I had my medical. Good thing everything went alright and had my vaccines the same day :)

Thank you @payxibka 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Caye said:

I think I will have to check every now and then after holidays. I didnt had the chance to check it yesterday since I had my medical. Good thing everything went alright and had my vaccines the same day :)

Thank you @payxibka 

Very cool that you got your medical completed in one day ... that doesn't happen all that often.  :thumbs:  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Very cool that you got your medical completed in one day ... that doesn't happen all that often.  :thumbs:  

There were only few people at Saint Lukes that they and I came early :) Of course thank God that everything went well. :)

Timeline
4 hours ago, Daughter&mom said:

Is the USEM open on the 31st?

December 31?  It us not a scheduled holiday 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline

Interview Availability

01.24.19 - 95     (They opened a total of 300 appointment slots for this day, early slots are full. (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10))

02.07.19 - 176  (They also opened 300 appointment slots for this day)

02.14.19 - 81    (They opened an additional 50 for this day yesterday)

02.21.19 - 36   (They have opened only 50 for this day so far.  I expect more to be opened at some point)

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline

Interview Availability (61 bookings over the weekend)

01.24.19 - 56     Early slots are full. (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10)

02.07.19 - 167  (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10)

02.14.19 - 73    (6:40, 7:10)

02.21.19 - 31   (6:40) (They have opened only 50 for this day so far.  I expect more to be opened at some point)

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
8 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Interview Availability (61 bookings over the weekend)

01.24.19 - 56     Early slots are full. (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10)

02.07.19 - 167  (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10)

02.14.19 - 73    (6:40, 7:10)

02.21.19 - 31   (6:40) (They have opened only 50 for this day so far.  I expect more to be opened at some point)

sweet thanks for this lol. I'm calling the NVC today to probably and hopefully get my case number. Once I get that MNL# we can schedule an interview after we pay our visa fee correct

Timeline
5 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

sweet thanks for this lol. I'm calling the NVC today to probably and hopefully get my case number. Once I get that MNL# we can schedule an interview after we pay our visa fee correct

Latest what we have heard is everything can be done except the interview scheduling (ds160, fee payment, etc)   The case must show ready to schedule interview

YMMV

Timeline

Interview Availability (57 bookings yesterday alone)

01.24.19 - 21     Early slots are full. (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10)

02.07.19 - 154  (6:40, 7:10, 7:40, 8:10, 8:40 & 9:10)

02.14.19 - 67    (6:40, 7:10)

02.21.19 - 28   (6:40) (They have opened only 50 for this day so far.  I expect more to be opened at some point)

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.