Jump to content
ashcashbananas

At NVC/Case Complete

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone. My priority date is July 5th, 2017! NVC received my Affidavit of Support and both Financial & Civil Documents on November 30, 2018.

I called the NVC to ask if there was any update, and the person I spoke with said "your case is complete, you should have received an e-mail."

I was so excited, I said "thanks so much!" and we ended our call.

When I checked my e-mail, there was nothing new from them. My husband, the beneficiary, also didn't find the e-mail in his inbox.

I checked our Case Status on CEAC, it has been changed to "At NVC."

 

Can someone tell me what is going on? Is the e-mail just late? Does it say "At NVC" so that I know it hasn't reached the Consulate in Morocco yet??

Because the new Case Status says that there are 6 steps I need to take, some fees & documents I need to send...

It seems like this is not up-to-date. But, it is new for me!!

Edited by ashcashbananas
added the year to my priority date and fixed "out" to "our."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashcashbananas said:

Hello everyone. My priority date is July 5th, 2017! NVC received my Affidavit of Support and both Financial & Civil Documents on November 30, 2018.

I called the NVC to ask if there was any update, and the person I spoke with said "your case is complete, you should have received an e-mail."

I was so excited, I said "thanks so much!" and we ended our call.

When I checked my e-mail, there was nothing new from them. My husband, the beneficiary, also didn't find the e-mail in his inbox.

I checked our Case Status on CEAC, it has been changed to "At NVC."

 

Can someone tell me what is going on? Is the e-mail just late? Does it say "At NVC" so that I know it hasn't reached the Consulate in Morocco yet??

Because the new Case Status says that there are 6 steps I need to take, some fees & documents I need to send...

It seems like this is not up-to-date. But, it is new for me!!

U will have to call the NVC again and tell them ur situation. Maybe they can send u other email or confirm ur email address. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AfricanQ said:

U will have to call the NVC again and tell them ur situation. Maybe they can send u other email or confirm ur email address. 

I second this massage , call them back again the NVC and let them be aware you still didn't received the email you been told expected.

You can also check in your spam mail may be must have been in there , who knows .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AfricanQ said:

U will have to call the NVC again and tell them ur situation. Maybe they can send u other email or confirm ur email address. 

 

1 minute ago, Moses Bee said:

I second this massage , call them back again the NVC and let them be aware you still didn't received the email you been told expected.

You can also check in your spam mail may be must have been in there , who knows .

 

Thank you!!! I'll be calling them in the morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×