Pelmeni

What's App?

18 posts in this topic

Please elaborate. 

How is a mobile app helping a government process? 

Btw, there are no reports of interview times being aided by any apps or media.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, NuestraUnion said:

Please elaborate. 

How is a mobile app helping a government process? 

Btw, there are no reports of interview times being aided by any apps or media.

That's the information I have.  I don't see how it could help with a government process, ether. Maybe it's simply a support group specific to Moscow. Just seeing if there's anymore ifnformation out there. Thank you.

1 час назад Пельмени сказал:

Я слышал, что в Whatsapp есть что-то, что помогает в интервью. Кто-нибудь знает что-нибудь об этом? Спасибо.

http://tutnetam.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=150782&sid=8569ca6901c79fd97f02ea36b410f989  the girls are here together and they help each other to keep track of dates

Edited by Roy and Liliya
опечатка

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Roy and Liliya said:

http://tutnetam.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=150782&sid=8569ca6901c79fd97f02ea36b410f989  the girls are here together and they help each other to keep track of dates

Thanks so much!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I knew Anastasia had joined a group on WhatsApp (though we don't have our case # yet), but didn't know exactly where it was...

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Timeline
9 hours ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

I knew Anastasia had joined a group on WhatsApp (though we don't have our case # yet), but didn't know exactly where it was...

It's been a week and no call back. Frustrating. The NVC taking such a long time really messed us up. We had the case number and the DS-160 was filled out and visa application paid for and they offered him a December 10 appointment but then his application was not there from the NVC. So, they wouldn't let him have it. He's called to make an appointment for mid-January and called back but they just told him to wait and they would send him an email.  I thought once we got to this point things would move quickly and be easier. 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Roy and Liliya said:

Thanks so much. I don't understand how they can check to see what appointment times are open. We are still waiting for an email from them with the time. Wasn't it supposed to go a lot faster from this point?  LOL

2 hours ago, Pelmeni said:

Спасибо. Я не понимаю, как они могут проверить, какие сроки открытия открыты. Мы все еще ждем от них электронной почты. Разве это не должно было идти намного быстрее с этого момента? лол

I don't have a letter from the Embassy either. after receiving the letter from the Embassy, you will have the opportunity to see the calendar with free dates. now there is only waiting

Timeline
1 hour ago, Roy and Liliya said:

I don't have a letter from the Embassy either. after receiving the letter from the Embassy, you will have the opportunity to see the calendar with free dates. now there is only waiting

Great, thank you.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Roy and Liliya said:

Do you mean a letter in the post or in email? 

1 hour ago, Pelmeni said:

Вы имеете в виду письмо в почте или по электронной почте? 

sorry, I have no personal experience. I am also in the waiting stage. the petitioner should receive an email with an algorithm of action. not worry

• 2 weeks later...
On 07.12.2018 at 20:54, Pelmeni said:

Прошла неделя и не перезванивал. Разочарование. NVC принимает такое долгое время действительно испортил нас. У нас был номер дела, и DS-160 был заполнен, и заявление на визу оплачено, и они предложили ему встречу 10 декабря, но тогда его заявление не было от NVC . Таким образом, они не позволили бы ему иметь это. Он звонил, чтобы назначить встречу в середине января и перезвонил, но они просто сказали ему подождать, и они отправят ему электронное письмо. Я думал, что как только мы дойдем до этого момента, все пойдет быстро и станет легче. 

Did you receive an e-mail from the Embassy?

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Roy and Liliya said:

Did you receive an e-mail from the Embassy?

Yes, finally.  But it also says that there are no appointments currently available because of the shortage of workers. :(

Timeline
Just now, Pelmeni said:

Yes, finally.  But it also says that there are no appointments currently available because of the shortage of workers. :(

and a warning that the appointment needs to be scheduled before the petition expires! However, Moscow told him that although it should not be a problem, he will have to fill something out if it gets close to the time. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.