ds2

CEAC Still Ready (to schedule interview) after approved at Interview

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey Guys,

My Visa Status on CEAC still says "Ready" for an interview to be scheduled and the "Case Created" date is also still the same (shouldn't there be a new one) I already had my interview on Nov 30 and I was approved. the Case Last Updated date has been updated a couple of times though, first on Nov 30 on the date of the interview and once today (Dec 3).

Should I be worried because there is not a new "Case Created" date and because the status hasn't been updated to AP or Issued or Non Immigrant or Immigrant Visa.

Any advice or experience is helpful :)

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 12/2/2018 at 8:28 PM, ds2 said:

Hey Guys,

My Visa Status on CEAC still says "Ready" for an interview to be scheduled and the "Case Created" date is also still the same (shouldn't there be a new one) I already had my interview on Nov 30 and I was approved. the Case Last Updated date has been updated a couple of times though, first on Nov 30 on the date of the interview and once today (Dec 3).

Should I be worried because there is not a new "Case Created" date and because the status hasn't been updated to AP or Issued or Non Immigrant or Immigrant Visa.

Any advice or experience is helpful :)

Hi ds2, did you receive the passport with the visa? Any update on it will be of great help, my fiance was approved on Dec 7 and currently status is showing it was issued. 

If you received the passport stamped how many days did it take to recieve

Any update will be great help

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Mines still on ready, creation date not changed, says immigrant at the top with barely any updates.

Been stuck on this for 14 working days and the embassy's refuse to give any reason as to why.

We're stuck waiting, we're probably in a backlog

Timeline
16 hours ago, pknick said:

Hi ds2, did you receive the passport with the visa? Any update on it will be of great help, my fiance was approved on Dec 7 and currently status is showing it was issued. 

Hi @pknick, yes I received my passport a few days after. The status quickly changed from Ready to AP with a new creation and case updated date, then to Ready again and then to Issued. I then checked status on USTravelDocs website by entering my passport number and it said ready to pickup, so I just went and picked up my passport from the pickup location that I had selected.

Timeline
1 hour ago, ds2 said:

Hi @pknick, yes I received my passport a few days after. The status quickly changed from Ready to AP with a new creation and case updated date, then to Ready again and then to Issued. I then checked status on USTravelDocs website by entering my passport number and it said ready to pickup, so I just went and picked up my passport from the pickup location that I had selected.

how many days did it take for the whole process you mentioned... starting from Nov 30

Edited by pknick

3 hours ago, ds2 said:

Hi @ds2did your status change from Ready-AP-Ready-Issued over the course of one day or over a few? Thanks!

Filed: Timeline
22 hours ago, pknick said:

Hi ds2, what immigrant category is yours? Where did u have ur interview? Bec i just want to compare it with my dad's case. He was interviewed on 11/23/18, then on 12/3/18 ceac status changed from AP to Issued but until now, passport/visa hasnt come yet. I would appreciate your response.  Thanks. And congratulations to you..

Timeline
3 hours ago, JPVL said:

Hi @ds2did your status change from Ready-AP-Ready-Issued over the course of one day or over a few? Thanks!

It changed over the course of 3 days, so from Friday to Tuesday (not counting Saturday and Sunday) and then Wednesday I picked up my passport. 

5 hours ago, pknick said:

how many days did it take for the whole process you mentioned... starting from Nov 30

Nov 30th Friday I had my interview, and I picked up my passport on Dec 5th Wednesday.

Timeline
1 hour ago, harley2012 said:

Hi ds2, what immigrant category is yours? Where did u have ur interview? Bec i just want to compare it with my dad's case. He was interviewed on 11/23/18, then on 12/3/18 ceac status changed from AP to Issued but until now, passport/visa hasnt come yet. I would appreciate your response.  Thanks. And congratulations to you..

I had applied for the K-1 Visa, I had my interview at the Mumbai Consulate. You can check the status on the USTravelsDocs site by entering your passport number.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-passporttrack.asp

11 hours ago, ds2 said:

I had applied for the K-1 Visa, I had my interview at the Mumbai Consulate. You can check the status on the USTravelsDocs site by entering your passport number.

Thanks for the response...i have been using the link to track but to no avail...status not available...

Timeline
22 hours ago, ds2 said:

Thank you @ds2 the status has changed on wednesday but we werent aware, probably we plan to pick on monday. The interview was on Dec 7 and approved. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, pknick said:

Thank you @ds2 the status has changed on wednesday but we werent aware, probably we plan to pick on monday. The interview was on Dec 7 and approved. 

Amazing congratulations :)

Timeline
On 12/16/2018 at 1:47 PM, harley2012 said:

Thanks for the response...i have been using the link to track but to no avail...status not available...

@harley2012, the link I have shared is for Indian Consulate only, I'm not sure which country you are from as your timeline isn't filled up, but if you're not from India then the link to track will be completely different for you.

6 hours ago, ds2 said:

@harley2012, the link I have shared is for Indian Consulate only, I'm not sure which country you are from as your timeline isn't filled up, but if you're not from India then the link to track will be completely different for you.

i use the same link but specific to my country. thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.