Ayna and Chris

Moscow appointment

56 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Pelmeni said:

We are trying to get on as well but no appointments. So, does anyone know how they post them?  For example, do they post all available appointments in the morning or just post them whenever?  My concern is that he and I both work at jobs where we can't check multiple times a day whereas others who may even have been approved after us may be able to stay on-line and get the appointments when they pop up. I don't know how this process works but it's frustrating.

You can only check so much in a day. i checked about 5 or 6 times two days ago and got my profile blocked for 72 hours. So they can't monitor it endlessly without getting blocked. I've been calling them 4 times a day and so far nothing

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ayna and Chris said:

You can only check so much in a day. i checked about 5 or 6 times two days ago and got my profile blocked for 72 hours. So they can't monitor it endlessly without getting blocked. I've been calling them 4 times a day and so far nothing

Oh my!  That may be the reason I got locked out.  I thought it was because we were logged on at the same time. I only checked it once but I don't know how many times he did.

Edited by Pelmeni

Timeline
1 minute ago, Pelmeni said:

Oh my!  That may be the reason I got blocked out.  I thought it was because we were both logged on at the same time. Have you gotten anything that suggests rescheduling with another consulate?

you can just call them, theyll check, have your passport number ready, they will ask. Just dont try to log back on for 72 hours and it should be ok.I did get a message about scheduling with another embassy, but I hear that can take up to 6 weeks, and my NOA2 expiry date is Feb 12 2019 (which is RIDICULOUS, since we lose half of january, and since the USCIS-Consulate trip takes 2+ months)

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ayna and Chris said:

you can just call them, theyll check, have your passport number ready, they will ask. Just dont try to log back on for 72 hours and it should be ok.I did get a message about scheduling with another embassy, but I hear that can take up to 6 weeks, and my NOA2 expiry date is Feb 12 2019 (which is RIDICULOUS, since we lose half of january, and since the USCIS-Consulate trip takes 2+ months)

Yes, ours expires on February 10. He will probably want to stay with Moscow. 

Timeline
22 hours ago, Ayna and Chris said:

You can call the embassy and they will extend the deadline again by another 4 months if I’m not mistaken. I think I’ve read that it can be automatic, but calling is the best just in case. 

Timeline
15 hours ago, Laritya said:

You can call the embassy and they will extend the deadline again by another 4 months if I’m not mistaken. I think I’ve read that it can be automatic, but calling is the best just in case. 

I emailed them and have it in writing that they can extend it. But the deadlines they set are unrealistic since USCIS->CONSULATE can take up to 3 months 

On 12/6/2018 at 6:51 AM, Pelmeni said:

Hello, how is it going? We are in a similar situation. They have told him they'd send him an email with the appointment time but nothing yet.

Good morning..I am in the same situation trying to schedule appointment.. what email is the email to request Moscow embassy interview?? I have to do use the travel docs profile? Or send email to the embassy ??? Let me know how did you do it . So u can  do the same

. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Finally! An appointment but now no one answers at medical appointments. We filled out a form for for an appointment and hoping they get back to us but the interview is on the 24th. Anyone have a list of panel physicians or another I number to call for the medical appointment?

Timeline
12 hours ago, Pelmeni said:

Finally! An appointment but now no one answers at medical appointments. We filled out a form for for an appointment and hoping they get back to us but the interview is on the 24th. Anyone have a list of panel physicians or another I number to call for the medical appointment?

1.jpg.5322d2c6c1e2dd30004a03402d03274d.jpg

Filed: IR-2 Country: Russia
Timeline
14 hours ago, Pelmeni said:

Do you mean Jan 24th interview ?  You just posted this info that you just got that interview appointment and that seems like very short notice.

As LenaT posted the medical admin phone number, try calling them near lunch time after the holidays.  During other working hours the staff is overwhelmed.  Things have really changed in my experience over the last 3 years.  The medical admin staff has been reduced greatly in the last year. They will have your email request.  It appears you really need to get their attention asap because of the embassy appointment short notice. Just try before and after lunchtime Moscow time.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Juniser said:

Do you mean Jan 24th interview ?  You just posted this info that you just got that interview appointment and that seems like very short notice.

They opened up a few more January appointments yesterday I believe. Interesting since a couple weeks ago they opened appointments for February, and it seems they usually schedule 4 weeks ahead of time.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Lars & Sasha said:

They opened up a few more January appointments yesterday I believe. Interesting since a couple weeks ago they opened appointments for February, and it seems they usually schedule 4 weeks ahead of time.

It happened before too.. We scheduled an interview for the nearest date at that time (3 month ahead) and two month later there were dates for a couple of weeks earlier than our date.. If you have any date, you should be happy, because it will finally be over :)

Timeline
On 1/11/2019 at 8:33 PM, Lars & Sasha said:

Yes, ours happened very quickly. All at once they had an opening for January. Maybe someone canceled, etc and he grabbed it up. Short notice but he is scheduled for next week. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.