Jump to content
LunaEclipse

Scheduling Medical @ SLEC

24 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello guys! First time to post here and ask questions. 

 

I got my MNL case number today and my fiance forwarded an attachment to me which says that my case is now being forward to the Manila Embassy. Here is my question, can I have my medical done without scheduling an appointment for the visa interview at USEM (since I have my MNL case number)? I want to complete my medical before Christmas.

 

If so, what are the steps to take? Can I have my medical as early as next week?

 

Looking forward for your answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LunaEclipse said:

Hello guys! First time to post here and ask questions. 

 

I got my MNL case number today and my fiance forwarded an attachment to me which says that my case is now being forward to the Manila Embassy. Here is my question, can I have my medical done without scheduling an appointment for the visa interview at USEM (since I have my MNL case number)? I want to complete my medical before Christmas.

 

If so, what are the steps to take? Can I have my medical as early as next week?

 

Looking forward for your answers.

You could.  SLEC does ask for a copy of the interview confirmation page but I know of a fair number that brought a copy of their status page on CEAC as that shows you MNL# and SLEC did accept it for the medical.

 

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

 

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

You could.  SLEC does ask for a copy of the interview confirmation page but I know of a fair number that brought a copy of their status page on CEAC as that shows you MNL# and SLEC did accept it for the medical.

 

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

 

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Thanks for the answer!! :)

 

One more thing, does the CEAC Status needs to be Ready in order for me to process the medical or the "IN TRANSIT" status is sufficient? 

 

Really hoping to finalize the dreaded medical exam. Lol! 

 

I'd also probably should call SLEC, just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LunaEclipse said:

Thanks for the answer!! :)

 

One more thing, does the CEAC Status needs to be Ready in order for me to process the medical or the "IN TRANSIT" status is sufficient? 

 

Really hoping to finalize the dreaded medical exam. Lol! 

 

I'd also probably should call SLEC, just in case.

Ready status isn't necessary.   SLEC just likes having a document with the MNL# on it.       You do want to wait for READY status on CEAC before scheduling the interview.   You can pay the  visa fee early.

 

Don't stress on the medical, it is a simple 2 day process (3 days if you have kids of a certain age).   TB obviously is the only real concern for delays.


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

Ready status isn't necessary.   SLEC just likes having a document with the MNL# on it.       You do want to wait for READY status on CEAC before scheduling the interview.   You can pay the  visa fee early.

 

Don't stress on the medical, it is a simple 2 day process (3 days if you have kids of a certain age).   TB obviously is the only real concern for delays.

Hi sir .. my case is still At NVC .. i still don't have the letter from NVC to show SLEC .. can i just print the screen shot attached to this post so we can schedule our medical while waiting for our case to be ready ... I have k2 .. I'm just too worried about the medical result ... 😐 Thank you 

received_2186129558372940.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LunaEclipse said:

Hello guys! First time to post here and ask questions. 

 

I got my MNL case number today and my fiance forwarded an attachment to me which says that my case is now being forward to the Manila Embassy. Here is my question, can I have my medical done without scheduling an appointment for the visa interview at USEM (since I have my MNL case number)? I want to complete my medical before Christmas.

 

If so, what are the steps to take? Can I have my medical as early as next week?

 

Looking forward for your answers.

My fiancee is doing her medical next week as well 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lagertha said:

Hi sir .. my case is still At NVC .. i still don't have the letter from NVC to show SLEC .. can i just print the screen shot attached to this post so we can schedule our medical while waiting for our case to be ready ... I have k2 .. I'm just too worried about the medical result ... 😐 Thank you 

received_2186129558372940.jpeg

As long as it shows your MNL# you should be OK.  

 

For the K-1 you don't need the letter from NVC.  As I mentioned to another, it is possible to print out the status page from the CEAC website that has your MNL# listed .. a fair number have done this to complete the medical before scheduling the interview has been completed.


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Ready status isn't necessary.   SLEC just likes having a document with the MNL# on it.       You do want to wait for READY status on CEAC before scheduling the interview.   You can pay the  visa fee early.

 

Don't stress on the medical, it is a simple 2 day process (3 days if you have kids of a certain age).   TB obviously is the only real concern for delays.

I see. Thanks again! Might do my medical next week or week after. :)

 

9 minutes ago, payxibka said:

My fiancee is doing her medical next week as well 

Really? Cool! I hope everything goes well for your beloved. We may bump in to each other. Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lagertha said:

Hi sir .. my case is still At NVC .. i still don't have the letter from NVC to show SLEC .. can i just print the screen shot attached to this post so we can schedule our medical while waiting for our case to be ready ... I have k2 .. I'm just too worried about the medical result ... 😐 Thank you 

received_2186129558372940.jpeg

if your child or you has no serious illness there should be nothing to worry about..and even if you do the interview can still be reschedule or if you already attend the interview they will just tell you to come back when your medical is done...and nope im sure you cant do your medical without your case number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gaski said:

if your child or you has no serious illness there should be nothing to worry about..and even if you do the interview can still be reschedule or if you already attend the interview they will just tell you to come back when your medical is done...and nope im sure you cant do your medical without your case number.

Embassy won't allow you to complete the interview without the medical completed.


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hank_ said:

Embassy won't allow you to complete the interview without the medical completed.

i know i know but some people i know they do their medical but didnt complete it while their interview is on the next day due to positive result in their medical ..and that can cause their visa result/interview delay...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gaski said:

i know i know but some people i know they do their medical but didnt complete it while their interview is on the next day due to positive result in their medical ..and that can cause their visa result/interview delay...

 

Embassy will not allow the interview without the medical file being present .. it is that simple.   I know of people that thought otherwise and showed up at the embassy only to be turned away and told to reschedule their interview for after their medical is completed.


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Embassy will not allow the interview without the medical file being present .. it is that simple.   I know of people that thought otherwise and showed up at the embassy only to be turned away and told to reschedule their interview for after their medical is completed.

that is correct..thats probably im trying to say.

 

They only need to make sure to have their case number to do medical.. i dunno whats on case status says as we never check our status but we just wait for the nvc email..Most of the time patient is Virtual and worrying won't help..just saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

As long as it shows your MNL# you should be OK.  

 

For the K-1 you don't need the letter from NVC.  As I mentioned to another, it is possible to print out the status page from the CEAC website that has your MNL# listed .. a fair number have done this to complete the medical before scheduling the interview has been completed.

Thank you sir .. it's a good news to us lol so we're good to go then .. my son has allergy,he easily get colds whenever he smells powder or perfume .. that's why I'm a bit worried .. anyway thanks again  ..  godbless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lagertha said:

Thank you sir .. it's a good news to us lol so we're good to go then .. my son has allergy,he easily get colds whenever he smells powder or perfume .. that's why I'm a bit worried .. anyway thanks again  ..  godbless 

Allergies are not an issue.    The child's (age 14 and under) medical can be a 3 day process depending on when they collect blood.


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×