Kuttai & Kuttapi

CEAC Online documents evaluation time

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

The CEAC process is rather quick. I submitted my documents on a Monday and the following Wednesday (7 business days later) we were approved and put into a queue to await an interview. When I was going through the CEAC I read a lot of forums where people waited about a week total before being approved. Here's to hoping yours goes quickly as well. Good luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kuttai & Kuttapi said:

Hlo.. I submitted my all CEAC documents last Friday and how long to take its evaluating by NVC 

anywhere from a few days to several weeks.

I have a friend that is her 3rd week waiting on NVC and she got a check list for just 1 document, so she has been waiting all that time to have only 1 document approved for Case completion.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kuttai & Kuttapi said:

Hlo.. I submitted my all CEAC documents last Friday and how long to take its evaluating by NVC 

before Egypt went to CEAC and I had to mail in my documents I got case completed in less than a week.

but it seems as if USCIS is speeding up and NVC is slowing down.

There is no consistency.

I then had to wait over 3 months for my husband to get an interview date and then it was almost 2 months later.

we are nearing our 2 year anniversary.

I do not want to deal with ROC and his visa does not expire till 2/7/19 so he will not be coming to USA until 2/1/19, our 2 year is 1/31/19 this will give him a 10 year green card when he arrives and we will not have to deal with the ROC.

we will only have to deal with his application for citizenship after he has been here 3 years.

Edited by Khallaf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.