chaingang

CR1 denied/filing for k3

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi everyone

my CR1 was denied , as i discussed that before in the forum dont want to repeat same story again that why it was denied but i did talk to 2 senators and here is the responce they gave me that they got from islamabad this is what they said

"Dear senator Isakson

Based on interview with consular officer dated March 28 2007 applicants marriage to the petitioner is soley to secure his immigration to the united states.Therefore we are in the process of returning this petition to the concerened U.S citizenship and immigration service in the united states from where the petition was orignally filed.

for further information regarding this case , the applicant should contact bcis center where the petition was orignally filed,

We hope this information is helpful, please let us know if we can be of further assistance"

It simply means i am screwed now , i dont know how can they say this i am under section 221 (g) by the way , i talked to a lawyer he is newyork his name is MR CHIPS if some one knows him he told me file for k3 petition now and forget about this . he said in this way we can over ruled their charge by proving to them that this marriage is bonafied marriage

I dont know guys is it going to be good idea for file for k3 now when my Cr1 is denied should i accept wat lawyer is saying or should i wait for NOIR/NOID , there is one thing in NOIR/NOID there is 50 50 chances too, depends on mood of immigration officer coz if he left his office in good mood he will think good but if early in the morning he fought with his wife surely he will screw up every one on his way

so any one can give me any good ideas that should i wait for NOIR/NOID OR file for k3 visa this time now

i hope i will hear from u guys soon

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
hi everyone

my CR1 was denied , as i discussed that before in the forum dont want to repeat same story again that why it was denied but i did talk to 2 senators and here is the responce they gave me that they got from islamabad this is what they said

"Dear senator Isakson

Based on interview with consular officer dated March 28 2007 applicants marriage to the petitioner is soley to secure his immigration to the united states.Therefore we are in the process of returning this petition to the concerened U.S citizenship and immigration service in the united states from where the petition was orignally filed.

for further information regarding this case , the applicant should contact bcis center where the petition was orignally filed,

We hope this information is helpful, please let us know if we can be of further assistance"

It simply means i am screwed now , i dont know how can they say this i am under section 221 (g) by the way , i talked to a lawyer he is newyork his name is MR CHIPS if some one knows him he told me file for k3 petition now and forget about this . he said in this way we can over ruled their charge by proving to them that this marriage is bonafied marriage

I dont know guys is it going to be good idea for file for k3 now when my Cr1 is denied should i accept wat lawyer is saying or should i wait for NOIR/NOID , there is one thing in NOIR/NOID there is 50 50 chances too, depends on mood of immigration officer coz if he left his office in good mood he will think good but if early in the morning he fought with his wife surely he will screw up every one on his way

so any one can give me any good ideas that should i wait for NOIR/NOID OR file for k3 visa this time now

My first impression is that the lawyer simply wants an additional fee. On the other hand it may be worth a try. You are the one who knows why the Consular Officer drew the conclusion he did and why his superiors agreed. If you file for K3, you will eventually get another chance to interview. If the relationship is bonafide, and you can demonstrate that it is, you have a chance.

Why did they conclude the relationship was solely to secure immigration to the US?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

hi everyone

"Dear senator Isakson

My first impression is that the lawyer simply wants an additional fee. On the other hand it may be worth a try. You are the one who knows why the Consular Officer drew the conclusion he did and why his superiors agreed. If you file for K3, you will eventually get another chance to interview. If the relationship is bonafide, and you can demonstrate that it is, you have a chance.

Why did they conclude the relationship was solely to secure immigration to the US?

As far i think that they conclude 2 reasons that are in my mind number 1 my wife was in usa for 2 1/2 years and no 2 i met my wife online, and most of time they think online marriages are fraud and my wife is here with me from the last 2 months now ,

dont know how come with in 2 minutes she just drew up this line on me, when i showed her pictures , emails and told her that she is care taker of 2 old people thats why she was not able to come.

i have chance to answer them with NOIR/NOID lets see wat happens but i think filing for k3 seems to be good idea

any other ideas some one can give me on that i will really appriecate

Meeting online and getting married later should not be a reason for the consular officer to conclude like this. Maybe your spouse said something which did not match your paperwork information. Try to find out the real reasons which will help you in the process. I am not sure, pursuing K-3 will be worth or not. Ask your senator, if you can do anything to clear up the any doubts from the consular officer.

hi everyone

"Dear senator Isakson

As far i think that they conclude 2 reasons that are in my mind number 1 my wife was in usa for 2 1/2 years and no 2 i met my wife online, and most of time they think online marriages are fraud and my wife is here with me from the last 2 months now ,

dont know how come with in 2 minutes she just drew up this line on me, when i showed her pictures , emails and told her that she is care taker of 2 old people thats why she was not able to come.

i have chance to answer them with NOIR/NOID lets see wat happens but i think filing for k3 seems to be good idea

any other ideas some one can give me on that i will really appriecate

Edited by simple_male

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think you'll find very helpful information in this thread about your situation. You need to do everything possible to resolve this before the file is returned to the US because apparently it becomes much more difficult once it has been sent back:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2687

I think you'll find very helpful information in this thread about your situation. You need to do everything possible to resolve this before the file is returned to the US because apparently it becomes much more difficult once it has been sent back:

i sent mail to the senator again , let see how much interest he is going to take in it , but mentally i prepared my self for sending my petition back , any one knows any good lawyer if yes please give me their site address phone number and email address

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

i sent mail to the senator again , let see how much interest he is going to take in it , but mentally i prepared my self for sending my petition back , any one knows any good lawyer if yes please give me their site address phone number and email address

I suggest a phone consult with either of these well qualified immigration attorneys:

http://www.humanrightsattorney.com/

http://www.visacentral.net/

I suggest a phone consult with either of these well qualified immigration attorneys:

http://www.humanrightsattorney.com/

http://www.visacentral.net/

ok thanks brother , i am indeed trying different lawyers, so i will surely call them tomorw but once again thanks for that

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry to hear about your situation. I have been through this, and it is a very time consuming process, so prepare yourself.

I don't know anything about this lawyer that has suggested that you file the K-3, but that would be useless at this point. Right now you have a "marker" on your case that signifies fraud, and any future petitions filed will have the same fate. Your only recourse is to follow this return through to solution. This simply means that the USCIS has to readjudicate the case for the second time.

I can't say I know the exact reason for your denial, I don't know all of your red flags, but I can guarantee that the fact that your wife has only been there once is a big factor.

After my husbands denial I went there to spend 3 weeks with him to heal and try to understand what happened. We decided that we weren't going to spend anytime on our case during this visit, but rather just enjoy each other. This turned out to be one of the wisest things we could have done.

Six months after this visit my husband told me that he couldn't bear this much time apart, and begged me to come again. I planned another trip out there approximately 1 year after my second visit. While I was there our petition was reaffirmed by the USCIS. We were so incredibly happy, but again I had to get on that plane alone.

Two months after my return he was scheduled for his second interview. I wouldn't even say it was an interview, it was more like updating our paperwork. He was issued the visa, we finally won our case.

My point is that you and your wife need to look seriously at all of your red flags. The USCIS will issue you the NOIR and will give you an opportunity to prove your case. You would be wise to do some major planning how to overcome all of your red flags. Have proof that your wife has come out to see you at least once, if not more. Have letters of support from family and friends for your marriage.

Now prepare yourself, this is not something that will happen in weeks or even months. Our visa was denied in Aug of 2005, and he didn't get the visa until Dec of 2006. Some have gone longer. You need to have supportive representatives from either the senator or congresmans office. Someone that believes in you and will continue to assist you through the end.

Some have mentioned to you in the past about getting an immigration attorney. This in itself is a good idea, but you need to be cautious that you get one that understand returned petitions. Obviously the one that suggested that you file for the K-3 is either a money grabber, or totally unskilled in this area.

Good luck.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.