coa24

DCF Manila

8 posts in this topic

I have a question, do you need to make an appointment with the Embassy before filing the spouse visa? If so, would that be under US Citizen Services?? Thanks for the info.

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.
Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, coa24 said:

I have a question, do you need to make an appointment with the Embassy before filing the spouse visa? If so, would that be under US Citizen Services?? Thanks for the info.

It would be with the uscis field office in Manila which is a part of the embassy complex.   Appointments are accepted.   Walk ins are accepted but appointments are given priority.  Office is only open 8am to noon

YMMV

Thanks, do you set the appointment up via USCIS website?

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose.
Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, coa24 said:

Thanks, do you set the appointment up via USCIS website?

No.  Google uscis Manila 

YMMV

Timeline
13 minutes ago, payxibka said:

No.  Google uscis Manila 

I should say yes via the uscis Manila appointment link

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
44 minutes ago, coa24 said:

Public hours

Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon.  The office is closed on Filipino and American holidays.

Appointments

You must make an online appointment.   Please bring a printout of your online appointment letter and a government-issued photo ID with you to the appointment.

Walk-Ins

USCIS Manila accepts walk-ins.  Walk-ins are served on a first come, first served basis with priority given to online appointments.

The link >>   https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/international-offices/philippines-uscis-manila-field-office

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Thanks Hank for the information.

Question:

For Example if I entered the Philippines with my spouse and get the BB privilege.  Before I enter PI divorce papers are filed in USA and after say one month divorce is finalized.

Say I stay another 6 to 7 months to satisfy DCF requirments (which I think is you must have at least 6 months continuous stay).  Then I do the DCF with another.

Could that work?

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.