Bboorrcchh

F2b PD 2013-2 still waiting for 130 approval

149 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, jcracked52 said:

Any other April filers heard anything from Vermont?

Hey, I recieved  RFE (Request for evidence) july 26th. They requested my birth certificate translated by a certified translator. When my relative sent it, she send it translated by Public Notary. They are not accepting this anymore, just certifed translator, all the documents. In my case, ti was just  my birth certificate. 

My PD is: April 16, 2013.

Edited by Dave_VE

On 7/31/2019 at 4:33 PM, Dave_VE said:

Hey, I recieved  RFE (Request for evidence) july 26th. They requested my birth certificate translated by a certified translator. When my relative sent it, she send it translated by Public Notary. They are not accepting this anymore, just certifed translator, all the documents. In my case, ti was just  my birth certificate. 

My PD is: April 16, 2013.

Good, thy r working on these petitions too many people r waiting 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
On 8/20/2019 at 8:16 AM, Waqas ahmad said:

Dd u contact wth thm?r u f2b

Yes F2B...

I never contacted them yet.

We are waiting for a document from India and should be here on Friday.

PD Nov 2013

Edited by Sumit

I-130 Timeline for brother-in-law (Mother-in-law applied it)

11/23/13- Received NOA1 (VSC)

8/13/2019- Touched (Needs a verification document)

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Waqas ahmad said:

R u in USA ?

I'm in US but my brother-in-law is still in India...   My mother-in-law is in US and applied for him.

Hi all. I'm new here, sorry if my question is not the right fit for this topic. My PD is Dec, 2014. (F2B, Vermont). Vermont is taking so long as apposed to other service centers (wonder why it's not transferring papers to other services to balance load). Visa bulletin is almost current for my date but as I understand this doesn't mean that much for me until Vermont processes my docs. Now Vermont says it takes from 6 to 8 years to process applications. This is a long range and unfortunately there is no way of knowing exactly what date Vermont is processing right now. I found it helpful to read forums like this where other applicants post their PDs and when they were approved by Vermont.

What i can get from this info is that say I found a person whose PD is April, 2013 and got approved in Vermont. This means that currently Vermont is closer to the lower end of the range (6 years) and I can deduce how much longer (roughly) I will wait.

Ok, the question is: Does Vermont process applicants in turn (meaning first came first served) ?

Timeline

Request of evidence was submitted to Vermont. 

Update on USCIC Website : We will review your response to our request and mail you our decision.   (PD Nov 2013 - Vermont)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.