Uk2usa2016

Uploading documents after approval NvC

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hiya 

we have been apporoved by the NvC and have an interview date. We uploaded the tax transcripts and nothing else. This was accepted no problems. . Since then I have heard of someone getting approved at the interview but pending submitting W2 online on CEAC. 

Can i I now go and submit the W2 without waiting to be told to by them at the interview so they have it ready and I won’t be turned away to submit. 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, yes you can add your W2 to ceac at anytime and hit submit.  My husband is one who was approved pending my W2's.  I had only uploaded my transcripts.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, CO_Tonya said:

Hi, yes you can add your W2 to ceac at anytime and hit submit.  My husband is one who was approved pending my W2's.  I had only uploaded my transcripts.

Thanks for the reply. It won’t upset anything at my interview submitting before they ask u don’t think? 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, ddy51 said:

you dont need to upload either. You can take all these docs to interview. 

This is what I thought. Then I read on here that at London embassy someone had them on their person and was turned away to submit onto ceac 🤔 

so I’m just trying to get out of any delays so I can leave ASAP. 

Timeline
21 hours ago, ddy51 said:

you dont need to upload either. You can take all these docs to interview. 

This is not true. They will review your docs but then tell you to upload to Ceac and give you a 221g.

Timeline
21 hours ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

Thanks for the reply. It won’t upset anything at my interview submitting before they ask u don’t think? 

No, its better to have uploaded before.  They wont be upset at all.  Bring hard copy to interview as well.

Timeline
1 hour ago, CO_Tonya said:

No, its better to have uploaded before.  They wont be upset at all.  Bring hard copy to interview as well.

So it won’t send it back to the queue for processing at nvc and I won’t lose my interview place I what I’m asking I guess if I upload after everything been accepted previous?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

So it won’t send it back to the queue for processing at nvc and I won’t lose my interview place I what I’m asking I guess if I upload after everything been accepted previous?

Its not going to change anything.  You will still have your interview... if you feel more comfortable then wait until after your interview.  It does not delay by much.  My husband had his interview kn 10/23 and we uploaded documents that same evening that they requested.  The approved case with in 2 days, and my husband will have his package and visa all in hand by Monday.

Timeline
44 minutes ago, CO_Tonya said:

Its not going to change anything.  You will still have your interview... if you feel more comfortable then wait until after your interview.  It does not delay by much.  My husband had his interview kn 10/23 and we uploaded documents that same evening that they requested.  The approved case with in 2 days, and my husband will have his package and visa all in hand by Monday.

Thanks so much. I called the nvc a couple of hours ago and she said the same,. By all means upload it and it will be reviewed by them.. I will do no harm to the interview etc. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

Thanks so much. I called the nvc a couple of hours ago and she said the same,. By all means upload it and it will be reviewed by them.. I will do no harm to the interview etc. 

Hope all goes well for you!  

Timeline
11 hours ago, CO_Tonya said:

Hope all goes well for you!  

Thanks very much. I uploaded it last night seeing as there is no harm I just got it done. 

Did your husband take relationship evidence? I read reviews that it wasn’t asked for in London but it’s still on the list to take 🤔

has ur husband left the Uk already? 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

Thanks very much. I uploaded it last night seeing as there is no harm I just got it done. 

Did your husband take relationship evidence? I read reviews that it wasn’t asked for in London but it’s still on the list to take 🤔

has ur husband left the Uk already? 

Hi!

My husband took some pictures of time we spent together doing different activities, some logs of calls, and chats, but they did not ask to see any of that.  I have heard of rare circumstances that they have asked other people for it, but in general it does not seem to come up much, as long as you submitted plenty when you originally applied.  

My husband got his visa and passport yesterday, and he is actually in route here today!  We were lucky and found a good price on a ticket and he packed up and left. 

• 1 year later...

Hi, I know this post is a bit dated but I just wanted to know what was the outcome of you uploading the documents after being accepted by CEAC? Did the CO review those documents? How did everything work out?

Timeline
On 6/8/2020 at 12:41 AM, Ncornejo7 said:

Hi, I know this post is a bit dated but I just wanted to know what was the outcome of you uploading the documents after being accepted by CEAC? Did the CO review those documents? How did everything work out?

hiya, sorry for late reply. 

yeah, they had all the documents on their screen when I went for my interview. I took a copy with me just in case but yeah, they had them and reviewed them. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.