bok05

issued

27 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Laws1212 said:

Oct 16- ISSUED

Oct 18- updated issued

oct 19, 22,23,24,and today updated

I called the embassy twice and they said my passport is still with them, keep on telling me to wait for text message from 2go.

If I can ask what phone number you called to get a human at the embassy?

The numbers I have just goes to a menu tree with no way to talk to anyone.

Thanks.

jj

1 minute ago, 2018JNJ said:

If I can ask what phone number you called to get a human at the embassy?

The numbers I have just goes to a menu tree with no way to talk to anyone.

Thanks.

jj

I used this number, (+632 7928999 or +632 5488223. This is like a call center, i think there is no chance to talk straight to a person at the embassy.

3 hours ago, Laws1212 said:

I used this number, (+632 7928999 or +632 5488223. This is like a call center, i think there is no chance to talk straight to a person at the embassy.

I tried 8223 but didn't get anywhere.

Perhaps I'll try the 8999 number tonight.

I have used the US number before but didn't really get anywhere except was told to email.

jj

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, 2018JNJ said:

I tried 8223 but didn't get anywhere.

Perhaps I'll try the 8999 number tonight.

I have used the US number before but didn't really get anywhere except was told to email.

jj

Here are the current numbers

Contacting the Embassy
Manila Visa Information and Appointment Service center hotlines at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.
The center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays.

Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235 on its Eastern Standard Time equivalent of operation hours.

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-philippines.

EMAIL:   IVMANILAREPLIES@STATE.GOV

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

13 hours ago, bok05 said:

hopefully it will be another delay if hindi pa ma pick up before holiday..

Case updated again this morning, and still invalid in ustraveldocs and 2go. I guess another week for me to wait :(

On 10/25/2018 at 9:37 PM, Hank_ said:

Only if they are K-1  ;)  

do you have idea on IR1? Mine's on AP but got updated to Ready last 10/25, closing to 4th week mark :(

Timeline
6 hours ago, DGTravel said:

do you have idea on IR1? Mine's on AP but got updated to Ready last 10/25, closing to 4th week mark :(

There is no set timeline for AP, it takes as long as it takes ... just have to be patient.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

29 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

There is no set timeline for AP, it takes as long as it takes ... just have to be patient.

oh I mean on status update as you mentioned that the status update of Immigrant to NonImmigrant and AP-Ready-AP-Issued is usually for K1.  And in case there's already a known case here where it got denied or took years just for a copy of Cenomar/MC

Timeline
Just now, DGTravel said:

oh I mean on status update as you mentioned that the status update of Immigrant to NonImmigrant and AP-Ready-AP-Issued is usually for K1.  And in case there's already a known case here where it got denied or took years just for a copy of Cenomar/MC

I didn't mention status change from immigrant to nonimmigrant .. that was Greenbaum ..    BUT that does NOT happen with the IR/CR visa, this visa is always an immigrant visa.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.