Vic D

cr1 reaffirmed case

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Am a cr1 applicant and case reaffirmed May 03 2018 and sent to ghama embassy, yesterday October 22 2018 my case status shows Administration Processing.

My wife in US sent email inquiry here to embassy and this reply sent to her by email 

We received your reaffirmed petition on Oct-2018, however we have not requested your passport yet and your husband has to be contacted to come and pick up some documents. 
Thanks 

Does this mean I get to pick up visa 

Or

Heared some are made to deliver passport medicals and police report then told will be called for visa pick up but told within 6 months you get to hear from them.

Any idea on what am to expect please?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Vic D said:

Am a cr1 applicant and case reaffirmed May 03 2018 and sent to ghama embassy, yesterday October 22 2018 my case status shows Administration Processing.

My wife in US sent email inquiry here to embassy and this reply sent to her by email 

We received your reaffirmed petition on Oct-2018, however we have not requested your passport yet and your husband has to be contacted to come and pick up some documents. 
Thanks 

Or

Heared some are made to deliver passport medicals and police report then told will be called for visa pick up but told within 6 months you get to hear from them.

Hello, 

kindly let me know why your case was sent back to USCIS and how long it took them to review it? Mine is currently with USCIS for review and it’s 4months already. How long do I have to wait?

Timeline

Reason was sent was for various reasons as every case differ 

Got 221g on May 11 2016

December 2016 returned packet reached USCIS 

January 30 2018 got a NOIR

Reaffirmed May 03 2018

Timeline

All cases differ, no one can tell you how long you should wait 

Within 2 years is the wait from what noticed.

You and your spouse need to email call use senators or lawyers just to contact them on and on, by so doing they consider contacting you when least expected before send you a noir then after you be close to end this nightmare hopefully 

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, Vic D said:

Thanks 

Or

Since the visa itself is permanently affixed to a full page of your passport, you cannot possibly pick up visa unless they've had your passport long enough to produce it.  Expect them to make an interview appointment for another visa interview and probably want a new medical and police report.  

What has  been "reaffirmed" is the approval of your spouse's petition, not your visa.  USCIS does not make visa decisions.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

So any idea how second interview goes, does it mean they receive passport and congratulate me of obtaining visa finally so I go wait on 2 weeks for dhl delivery 

Or

I will be put on administration processing which I heard within 6 months will be contacted for pick up of visa?

This is what am hoping for an answer to it

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi please how long did take to reaffirm your case, ?

2) they’ve ask for evidence and I sent our evidence ,it been 4 and half months since they’ve received our evidence, yet haven’t heard anything from them, I have called several time, did a lot of service request , I will like to know how long it takes to reaffirm your case, thank you

Timeline

Do you mean you have sent rebuttal evidence for reaffirmation and its been 4 months no answer from USCIS?

Also what evidence was asked of you and sponsor?

After sending evidence for reaffirmation it took 2 weeks to hear back from them and wintin a month evidence docs were sent back to Ghana embassy 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.