Fanguy

2nd time my green have the same error!

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone 

I got my condition of residence remove in March 30th 2018 and when I got my green card they made an error on my year of birth, I called them and I was told to fill I-90, I did as I was told with all the necessary documents to prove my year of birth and mailed to them in Phoenix AZ. Some few days ago I go another letter congratulating me of my condition of residence approved again, I didn’t understand so I called the uscis and asked them and what I was told is that they reopened my case again, he couldn’t give me the reason. Yesterday I received a new green card with the same error again, what should I do?(this is the second time with error on it)

Secondly I will be traveling out of the country in two weeks time, should I go with the green card with the error on it or go with the stamp I got from the local uscis office.

Any comments will be very much appreciated. Thanks 

Confused n angry at uscis officers 

• 5 months later...

Go through your congressman’s on senator’s immigration aide. They can follow up directly with USCIS. 

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hello. My birth year is incorrect on my PR card. It was correct on EAD. This looks like an typographical error by USCIS. This means I will not have to pay a fee right? Would this be the I-90 form?
Would a Service Request help?

Will I need to attend another Biometrics (Fingerprinting and Photograph)?

Does this mean a new photo will be on my new PR card?

What about another interview?

Edited by Visitor User

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Fanguy said:

U don’t need to pay and file for I-90 online 

Would a Service Request help?

Will I need to attend another Biometrics (Fingerprinting and Photograph)?

Does this mean a new photo will be on my new PR card?

What about another interview?

Timeline
On 3/8/2019 at 2:03 PM, Fanguy said:

No you won’t do any biometric, they will use ur old biometric and the photo 

Why does the form says USCIS may send the applicant for Biometrics? Is that for other issues and it goes to Potomac Service Center? How accurate is the USCIS processing times that are showing now? 

1. 3 Months to 14 Months
  2. Initial issuance or replacement
    January 27, 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.