Timeline
15 minutes ago, Themmi said:

Congratulations.Wish you a successful interview

Congratulations,wish you a successful interview

Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Oritneye said:

Thanks. Our cases is at the embassy already.

i really regret not sending the docs together. We messed things up.

Is it at q-life that his results would be ready in 4days so I can take him there instead tomorrow. Cos the children's practice told me 10 working days for him. 

4days as in to complete the medicals for children and then take 10business days for pick up.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

My husband GC is mailed today on my Birthday 💃💃💃💃💃. 4weeks of his POE

Goodnews sis. Congratulations.

Happy birthday to you.. May God continue to enlarge your coast. Amen

Timeline
1 hour ago, Rameda said:

Visa in hand today. Yay

44 minutes ago, SierraTenTango said:

Just got my interview date today for November 8th ❤️ 

42 minutes ago, Ywjammin30 said:

I'm so Happy just got my husband interview date is  November 9th.😍

Congratulations to you guys. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

Did your status in ceac change to in transit?

Last week I sent a inquiry to NVCinquiry@state.gov requesting information on our case. Today I received the following email from ASKnvc@state.gov and I also called NVC to confirm date and information. CEAC still say AT NVC but will soon update I was told.

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX filed by (WIFE) on behalf of (Husband).

The NVC completed processing (HUSBAND)'s visa petition. The immigrant visa interview is scheduled for 09-NOV-2018 at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in KINGSTON, JAMAICA. The petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will receive an appointment letter with further instructions shortly.

After you receive an interview appointment letter from NVC, visit nvc.state.gov/interview or nvc.state.gov/interview/espanol to obtain detailed interview instructions.

If you have any questions or if you change your address, email address, or if your personal situation changes you should contact the consular section. You can find out how to contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate by going to http://usembassy.gov. Click on the region and then click on the city name. Once the page loads, click "Contact Us."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rameda said:

Visa in hand today. Yay

Great news!

57 minutes ago, SierraTenTango said:

Just got my interview date today for November 8th ❤️ 

Congrats! 

54 minutes ago, Ywjammin30 said:

I'm so Happy just got my husband interview date is  November 9th.😍

Congratulations!

15 minutes ago, Ywjammin30 said:

Last week I sent a inquiry to NVCinquiry@state.gov requesting information on our case. Today I received the following email from ASKnvc@state.gov and I also called NVC to confirm date and information. CEAC still say AT NVC but will soon update I was told.

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX filed by (WIFE) on behalf of (Husband).

The NVC completed processing (HUSBAND)'s visa petition. The immigrant visa interview is scheduled for 09-NOV-2018 at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in KINGSTON, JAMAICA. The petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will receive an appointment letter with further instructions shortly.

After you receive an interview appointment letter from NVC, visit nvc.state.gov/interview or nvc.state.gov/interview/espanol to obtain detailed interview instructions.

If you have any questions or if you change your address, email address, or if your personal situation changes you should contact the consular section. You can find out how to contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate by going to http://usembassy.gov. Click on the region and then click on the city name. Once the page loads, click "Contact Us."

Ok thanks. Hoping I get mine soon

7 hours ago, Goinghome26 said:

My experience was overall good, one hiccup with NVC put us back a couple of weeks, we filed in September '17. The hardest part is waiting and being separated from family. 

They would've made a note of when you plan to move, honestly I wouldn't worry about it too much! 

I am shipping a box of fragile or keepsake items with NZ post, other than that just two suitcases! It's so much cheaper to re-buy anything I need over there than bother shipping it. 

It's good to see a fellow kiwi here, I'm sure your visa will come through soon 🙏

Wow your immigration process was fast!

I know what you mean, my youngest is already over there with his dad. We wanted him to start high school with all the other kids his age, and not arrive part way through the year. 

I wish I could get  our stuff down to one box, but I have lots of the kids special stuff from when they were little, plus all my notes from my study etc. 

Yup I keep telling myself its out my hands just chill lady, but easier thought than done. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.