abdo1

please i need advises

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

we met twice 2014 and 2015 then got married we applied in 2017 Dec, we just got approved I-130 for spouse, for the first step we sent 50 pictures, chats, joint bank account in Morocco, plane tickets, passport stamps, copy of her resident card in Morocco have my same address on it because she is living with me since 2015 ( still with me currently ), we got RFE for I-130a and petitioner small photo we responded also i sideloaded more pictures around 100 and letters from my wife family, we have co-sponsor as for domicile we already provided natorized letter from my wife's mother in US stating that that's my wife current and permanent address and that currently living with me temporary until we are ready to move to US, we just got approved yesterday now next its NVC, should i sideload again more evidence ? more pictures ? what do you recommend ? because in the embassy i heard sometimes they make decicion before the interview i just want to be well prepared thank you all for your advises...

Edited by abdo1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You already sent more evidence with the RFE a few weeks ago? What more additional evidence do you have now that you didn't add last time? 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Timeline
1 minute ago, RJandHamid said:

You already sent more evidence with the RFE a few weeks ago? What more additional evidence do you have now that you didn't add last time? 

just any suggestions thats why i am asking, i already mentioned what i sent..

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

Those more than enough. They won't check 100 pictures. Too much information could annoy them. Don't send too extra stuff.

thank you for the advise its greatly appreciated, i feel we sent enough...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

actually no more evidence of that nature will be looked at

you have only now to provide the DS 260 and I 864 and supporting documents as soon as u get the case number and and the 2 bills to pay

everything in your packet is reviewed before the interview

Timeline
3 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

actually no more evidence of that nature will be looked at

you have only now to provide the DS 260 and I 864 and supporting documents as soon as u get the case number and and the 2 bills to pay

everything in your packet is reviewed before the interview

that's why i sideloaded more evidence when we got RFE at USCIS stage, because any evidence you provide at the interview maybe they will not look at it...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
26 minutes ago, abdo1 said:

that's why i sideloaded more evidence when we got RFE at USCIS stage, because any evidence you provide at the interview maybe they will not look at it...

let's hope all goes good for u

allah yessir

jeanne not Adil

Timeline
16 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

let's hope all goes good for u

allah yessir

jeanne not Adil

sorry jeanne  i thought it was adil, thank you for much let's hope for everyone who still waiting to get approved and to be with their loved ones soon amen.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, savana said:

i see you have extra  evidences  you gives them at the first  , but  i think the reason why thy denied your visa its beacuse she lives with you in morocco  because  nothing i seen on your case that thye have to deny it  , 

savana thats not me thats another user i think you talking about , we just got approved for first step now at NVC

Edited by abdo1

Timeline
1 minute ago, abdo1 said:

savana thats not me thats another user i think you talking about , we just got approved for first step now at NVC

oh yes  so you just get aproved from nebraska   i was they they refuse your visa cr1 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.