sunshinefemi2014

schudule interview in nigeria

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

me and my fiance have been noticing appointments some weeks to months after the consulate receives the case, my question is are those appointments the first available? i know some people may not have medicals or police report done, i have read that those are needed to schedule the interview but someone stated they did the medical and police while their case was at NVC and had an appointment 3 weeks after consulate received. i was hoping to go to the interview and spend christmas with his family again. please share any experiences

Timeline
1 hour ago, sunshinefemi2014 said:

me and my fiance have been noticing appointments some weeks to months after the consulate receives the case, my question is are those appointments the first available? i know some people may not have medicals or police report done, i have read that those are needed to schedule the interview but someone stated they did the medical and police while their case was at NVC and had an appointment 3 weeks after consulate received. i was hoping to go to the interview and spend christmas with his family again. please share any experiences

Good Afternoon,

I'm sorry, but I wish I knew the answers. My fiance and I are having trouble scheduling his interview. It states that there are no current appointments available. We have emailed them and no answer so far. He called them yesterday and they said we have to schedule interview ourselves because I thought maybe they would since we couldn't online. He's done everything except the medical and police. He called one of the Dr. Offices and they said he will need the interview letter before he can be seen. FYI. I'm not sure you can attend the interview from my research you will be seated outside of the embassy. I would email them for an actual answer. 

Edited by Anyo2016

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 10/3/2018 at 10:09 AM, Justus247 said:

Have been checking online since couple of days to book for k1 visa appointment , it keep saying appointment currently not available ...any experience please share 

Email them LagosIV@state.gov stating your Case Number, USCIS Receipt Number, Principal Applicant Name, Passport Number, DS 160 Confirmation Number, Petitioner Name and expiration date of NOA2. Then let them know you are unable to schedule an appointment online and ask them when will they open up the calendar for the next set of appointments.

K1 Packet.pdf

Edited by Anyo2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.