hopelifebetter201

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

340 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Soubz said:

Yeah I’m at 55. At what point can we ask for an expedite? 60 days or 90?

You are right  ,At least is good to have the idea I think is better to call them at night they won’t hold us too much on the phone .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Bezasimon said:

You are right  ,At least is good to have the idea I think is better to call them at night they won’t hold us too much on the phone .

I just called to get Montreal update and they said they are still scheduling for interviews. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Amyrita said:

I just called to get Montreal update and they said they are still scheduling for interviews. 

I swear that's one of their standard lines 

2 minutes ago, Amyrita said:

Let’s hope getting our interview date by this week,if they still continues scheduling until the end of this week .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
22 hours ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

finally i got my interview date today. 10/1  Vietnam Embassy. good luck to all those who waiting for the date.

Congrats...

Timeline

Montreal Visa Journeryers. 

Called NVC this afternoon.  She said they're still scheduling appointments.  

So hopefully we start getting some emails. 

I can't take much more crying at the bus stop because it's raining 😂 (I'm emotional these days) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Meghan&Gene said:

I can't take much more crying at the bus stop because it's raining 😂 (I'm emotional these days) 

It's coming real soon buddy.

6 minutes ago, AJS15 said:

My CC was 6/28 and we finally got our interview date on 8/31. It's October 18th in Dakar, Senegal

Congratulations

3 minutes ago, Meghan&Gene said:

Thanks for the update :) 

I get you - it’s so hard to live life normally when everything’s so up in the air!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 9/10/2018 at 9:39 AM, klarasmommy said:

I've heard a few people mention Facebook groups for Mexico CC but I cant find them. Anyone know the group names? Thanks!

March Case Closed

April Case Closed

May Case Closed

June Case Closed

July Case Closed

They are closed groups - send a join request. April has good info on Expedites.

Edited by MartinyMi

Timeline
1 hour ago, Meghan&Gene said:

It absolutely is! 

I feel you guys all too well! I am so tired of waiting, we've got plans to make and things to do and I feel as if we are sitting ducks. I can't make a plan for next month on the potential of possibly having the visa interview during that time and having to travel to Montreal. 

IMPORTANT: Make sure you Canadians are aware they made a change with the Police Certificate that became effective Septemeber 10th. You have to get a new one with the Privacy Act. Check the Country (Canada) Specific visa document requirements under Police Report on the NVC website.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Hill.ary said:

I feel you guys all too well! I am so tired of waiting, we've got plans to make and things to do and I feel as if we are sitting ducks. I can't make a plan for next month on the potential of possibly having the visa interview during that time and having to travel to Montreal. 

IMPORTANT: Make sure you Canadians are aware they made a change with the Police Certificate that became effective Septemeber 10th. You have to get a new one with the Privacy Act. Check the Country (Canada) Specific visa document requirements under Police Report on the NVC website.

My husband called the NVC and asked them if I needed this and they told him I have everything that's required. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.