bariki

I-751 Filers (September 2018)

2,394 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
19 hours ago, desiring_dream18 said:

Well, isn't this lovely? They are allowed to make mistakes.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Awesome22 said:

only applies for those who filed from may 1 to sep 9

Based on the August forums, it looks like August filers haven't been receiving their NOAs, and I'm somewhat skeptical that they'll all magically arrive by Monday.

My I-751 arrived at CSC on 9/8 in the evening, so seems like it's anyone's guess when I'll actually get my wife's NOA...

Edited by ua747sp
clarity

Filed: Timeline
6 minutes ago, ua747sp said:

Based on the August forums, it looks like August filers haven't been receiving their NOAs, and I'm somewhat skeptical that they'll all magically arrive by Monday.

My I-751 arrived at CSC on 9/8 in the evening, so seems like it's anyone's guess when I'll actually get my wife's NOA...

when did they cashed ur check? 

Timeline
Just now, Awesome22 said:

csc is handling your case?

No idea yet who's handling it. Didn't file a G-1145, and haven't called USCIS to get a case number or anything like that, since we don't need it.

We sent our I-751 originally to CSC because on the date we filed, that was where Texas residents were supposed to file. From there it got transferred to the Chicago lockbox (that is where the check was deposited), and now our I-751 is somewhere... out there...

4 minutes ago, ua747sp said:

No idea yet who's handling it. Didn't file a G-1145, and haven't called USCIS to get a case number or anything like that, since we don't need it.

We sent our I-751 originally to CSC because on the date we filed, that was where Texas residents were supposed to file. From there it got transferred to the Chicago lockbox (that is where the check was deposited), and now our I-751 is somewhere... out there...

I sent mine to arizona but based on my receipt #. csc is handling mine

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I form was delivered by FedEx on 9/19. I called them today and they told me to wait for 30-60 days for obtaining a receipt number. The wait never ends! Anyone who submitted at California around mid September received their receipt numbers?

4 minutes ago, TroubledSoul said:

I form was delivered by FedEx on 9/19. I called them today and they told me to wait for 30-60 days for obtaining a receipt number. The wait never ends! Anyone who submitted at California around mid September received their receipt numbers?

did u send it to csc or az?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, desiring_dream18 said:

@londongal Please update us on your info pass appointment, Thanks

I’m very pleased and excited to say I got my stamp and it was a very pleasant and easy process. The gentleman just looked at my USCIS receipt number which I printed from that USCIS egov website someone else on here shared & I also had printed off the delivery confirmation I got from USPS. 

All he did was stamp my passport ... it’s valid for a year and he explained its valid for work and travel. It will not invalidate my extension letter that’s on its way.

very happy! 

Oh and he also checked and said that my receipt notice was posted on the 10th.

Our Journey :goofy:

5/23/2015 - Met my love in the US of A

9/21/2015 - Sent off i-129f!

9/25/2015 - Received NOA1

10/27/2015 - Received NOA2!!!!! :dancing:

11/11/2015- Package received by NVC

11/12/2015- Got our case number

12/09/2015 - Medical

01/13/2016 - Interview & APPROVED! :) :dance:

5/17/2016 - Flight booked!!! The big move is finally here!

5/21/2016 - We got marrieddddddddd :wub:

Filing for Adjustment of Status

5/27/2016 - Applied for SSN and changed to married name - (still not received)

6/8/2016- Filed AoS (I-765, I -131, I 485)

6/13/2016 - AoS Received

6/25/2016- NoA

9/20/2016 - EAD & Advanced parole card received!

10/2/2016 - Green card received!!!! :star:

Removal of Conditions

9/21/2018 - Filed package to Texas via USPS priority mail

9/24/2018- Package delivered confirmed

10/19/2018 - i-551 stamp at infopass appointment

10/26/2018 - 18 month extension receipt notice received

zzflag017.gif united-states-flag.gif

5 minutes ago, TroubledSoul said:

I sent it to the California Service Center!

did u send it before or aftee 9/11?

3 minutes ago, londongal said:

I’m very pleased and excited to say I got my stamp and it was a very pleasant and easy process. The gentleman just looked at my USCIS receipt number which I printed from that USCIS egov website someone else on here shared & I also had printed off the delivery confirmation I got from USPS. 

All he did was stamp my passport ... it’s valid for a year and he explained its valid for work and travel. It will not invalidate my extension letter that’s on its way.

very happy! 

Oh and he also checked and said that my receipt notice was posted on the 10th.

Glad to hear that. did u surrender ur GC?

@londongal Awesome news, very happy for you. You gave me confidence to go and get one.

So all you took was USPS wespage printout that it was delivered, your Receipt number from USCIS webpage and greencard?

What did you explain them?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Awesome22 said:

did u send it before or aftee 9/11?

Glad to hear that. did u surrender ur GC?

I had lost my GC so I just showed them a photocopy and they seemed fine with that. 

Our Journey :goofy:

5/23/2015 - Met my love in the US of A

9/21/2015 - Sent off i-129f!

9/25/2015 - Received NOA1

10/27/2015 - Received NOA2!!!!! :dancing:

11/11/2015- Package received by NVC

11/12/2015- Got our case number

12/09/2015 - Medical

01/13/2016 - Interview & APPROVED! :) :dance:

5/17/2016 - Flight booked!!! The big move is finally here!

5/21/2016 - We got marrieddddddddd :wub:

Filing for Adjustment of Status

5/27/2016 - Applied for SSN and changed to married name - (still not received)

6/8/2016- Filed AoS (I-765, I -131, I 485)

6/13/2016 - AoS Received

6/25/2016- NoA

9/20/2016 - EAD & Advanced parole card received!

10/2/2016 - Green card received!!!! :star:

Removal of Conditions

9/21/2018 - Filed package to Texas via USPS priority mail

9/24/2018- Package delivered confirmed

10/19/2018 - i-551 stamp at infopass appointment

10/26/2018 - 18 month extension receipt notice received

zzflag017.gif united-states-flag.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.