MateoSara

Consulate Received!

40 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 8/29/2018 at 12:04 PM, mateotrujillo said:

hey did you ever receive an email from Bogota consulate about the visa? That they received or not and about interview?

I got an email from the embassy today still in transit it appears, this was their response.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your e-mail.  As soon as we receive Form I-129F from the National Visa Center, we will process your case.  You will be sent an instruction packet listing the documents that you will have to present during your visa interview. Please provide us with your fiancée’s  e-mail address.  The Immigrant Visa Unit will send her instructions outlining in detail the steps in the processing of her fiancé visa.

So I provided her email address. Now we are just back to waiting until she gets that email. At least it is not going via snail mail.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Sburke said:

I got an email from the embassy today still in transit it appears, this was their response.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your e-mail.  As soon as we receive Form I-129F from the National Visa Center, we will process your case.  You will be sent an instruction packet listing the documents that you will have to present during your visa interview. Please provide us with your fiancée’s  e-mail address.  The Immigrant Visa Unit will send her instructions outlining in detail the steps in the processing of her fiancé visa.

So I provided her email address. Now we are just back to waiting until she gets that email. At least it is not going via snail mail.

dang man... really? But when you track it threw the NVC tracker it says "Ready" no? You fiancée interview is comming up along with medicals aren't they? But I've been researching and I really cant find where you would need that letter they send to you. But it would be really nerve breaking doing all the process and going to the interview without having received that letter from them. I think you should call them or send them another email saying that you have already scheduled the interview for certain date.

11 hours ago, Bmc&Cah said:

It's been on and off!! I hope NVC is working with the case. I am tired of all this waiting.

On and off the tracking or trying to loggin ?

Car-Sticker-Life-is-Beautiful-LA-VITA-E-BELLA-Words-Letter-Reflective-Window-Trunk-Decal-Automobiles.jpg_640x640.jpg.8f4c36b5d703f6bada033aa859ebb050.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, mateotrujillo said:

dang man... really? But when you track it threw the NVC tracker it says "Ready" no? You fiancée interview is comming up along with medicals aren't they? But I've been researching and I really cant find where you would need that letter they send to you. But it would be really nerve breaking doing all the process and going to the interview without having received that letter from them. I think you should call them or send them another email saying that you have already scheduled the interview for certain date.

On and off the tracking or trying to loggin ?

Hey good news I got an email from the embassy saying that they had received my case. 

Good morning. 

We have received the approved petition for your fiancé from USCIS.  Please respond to this e-mail and provide your fiancé’s personal e-mail address so we may send instructions on how to book a visa interview.   Thank you for your assistance. 

Sincerely, 

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

I was looking online last night at the other timelines similar to yours and mine and it seems like we werent the only ones who book the interview before receiving the confirmation of packet 3. I don't think it is really necessary since the list of documents had already been shared on the forum. However I am not sure how much of a stickler they are going to be if you are before your physical case does. If mine was received yesterday most likely I'm sure yours is right behind it. 

Email them again and stay something to the sort that your application says ready in the CEAC case tracker and what are the next steps for the interview process. That's what I did and it seems to have lit a fire under them. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sburke said:

Hey good news I got an email from the embassy saying that they had received my case. 

Good morning. 

We have received the approved petition for your fiancé from USCIS.  Please respond to this e-mail and provide your fiancé’s personal e-mail address so we may send instructions on how to book a visa interview.   Thank you for your assistance. 

Sincerely, 

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

I was looking online last night at the other timelines similar to yours and mine and it seems like we werent the only ones who book the interview before receiving the confirmation of packet 3. I don't think it is really necessary since the list of documents had already been shared on the forum. However I am not sure how much of a stickler they are going to be if you are before your physical case does. If mine was received yesterday most likely I'm sure yours is right behind it. 

Email them again and stay something to the sort that your application says ready in the CEAC case tracker and what are the next steps for the interview process. That's what I did and it seems to have lit a fire under them. 

Great news!!! That really good man, so im assuming you just use that as your email proof that they ask for at the medicals and interview. I have emailed them last thursday, saying what you said. Lets see what they send back..

Car-Sticker-Life-is-Beautiful-LA-VITA-E-BELLA-Words-Letter-Reflective-Window-Trunk-Decal-Automobiles.jpg_640x640.jpg.8f4c36b5d703f6bada033aa859ebb050.jpg

Timeline
5 hours ago, Sburke said:

Good morning. 

Sincerely, 

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section

Received the email from the consulate!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sburke said:

That's excellent news man! I'm glad you got it! One less thing to worry about! 

For sure! Now full concentration on interview + medicals.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

image.png.156b37d803d6f7027d8a49f0925676b2.png

01/19 Mailed I-129F  01/25 NOA1 08/11 NOA2  08/24 NVC received  09/27 NVC#  09/04 NVC left  09/06 Consulate received 09/14 Medical Examinations  10/02 Instructions (Pkt 3) received (via email)  10/05 Interview  10/10 Visa received   

10/25 US Entry  12/02 Wedding  12/31 Mailed I-485, I-131, I-765  01/04 NOA1  02/01 Biometrics  07/15 AOS RFE  08/12 RFE Reply 10/16 EAD&AP Approval
11/12 AOS Interview

Timeline
6 hours ago, Ian&Dana said:

image.png.156b37d803d6f7027d8a49f0925676b2.png

congrats, now depending on you consulate information found here on visajourney you can determine if you can go ahead and schedule you interview date or wait till packet 3 or 4 with instructions to do so.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.