MateoSara

Consulate Received!

40 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

My NVC status just changed to "Ready"! Should I wait for packet 3 or could I contact them in consulate for interview scheduling? 

Thanks!!

Case Ready.png

Car-Sticker-Life-is-Beautiful-LA-VITA-E-BELLA-Words-Letter-Reflective-Window-Trunk-Decal-Automobiles.jpg_640x640.jpg.8f4c36b5d703f6bada033aa859ebb050.jpg

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 8/23/2018 at 5:35 PM, mateotrujillo said:

My NVC status just changed to "Ready"! Should I wait for packet 3 or could I contact them in consulate for interview scheduling? 

Thanks!!

Case Ready.png

Hi!

Do you have an interview date?

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Bmc&Cah said:

Hi!

Do you have an interview date?

No I do not. It seems as you have to wait for packet 3?

Car-Sticker-Life-is-Beautiful-LA-VITA-E-BELLA-Words-Letter-Reflective-Window-Trunk-Decal-Automobiles.jpg_640x640.jpg.8f4c36b5d703f6bada033aa859ebb050.jpg

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, mateotrujillo said:

We sent all requested documents on August 17 and we are waiting to have a CC and eventually the interview date. We are IR5, our PD is Nov 24, 2017. I wish you the best and  to have soon date for your interview. This is time consumer  and emotional process. I just want everything to be over. Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
8 hours ago, mateotrujillo said:

Hey Mateo I was just reading this information http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Colombia&cty=Bogotá it appears that you don't have to wait for the packet 3 to do the ds 160 and schedule the interview. The interview dates are about a month out. My fiancée scheduled her interview just got the date confirmation today. 

Edited by Sburke

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sburke said:

Hey Mateo I was just reading this information http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Colombia&cty=Bogotá it appears that you don't have to wait for the packet 3 to do the ds 160 and schedule the interview. The interview dates are about a month out. My fiancée scheduled her interview just got the date confirmation today. 

Really?? To confirm you fiancée went here? https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-co/iv So I just pay and you schedule it? 

Timeline
11 hours ago, mateotrujillo said:

Really?? To confirm you fiancée went here? https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-co/iv So I just pay and you schedule it? 

Yes that's is the site we used. I followed the link from this link I found on the embassy's website https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/BGT - Bogota.pdf under register and it lead me to the link that you have. Your fiancee registers and then gets an email where you can schedule the interview and pay the fee. 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Sburke said:

Yes that's is the site we used. I followed the link from this link I found on the embassy's website https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/BGT - Bogota.pdf under register and it lead me to the link that you have. Your fiancee registers and then gets an email where you can schedule the interview and pay the fee. 

For the medical, you have any idea what the "Your visa interview letter" is?

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 11.40.56 AM.png

Timeline
19 minutes ago, mateotrujillo said:

For the medical, you have any idea what the "Your visa interview letter" is?

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 11.40.56 AM.png

The confirmation letter they emailed after you schedule your interview. That Is what I understood. 

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Sburke said:

The confirmation letter they emailed after you schedule your interview. That Is what I understood. 

ah okay perfect. Thanks!! Did you fiancée get her medicals yet?

Timeline
1 hour ago, mateotrujillo said:

ah okay perfect. Thanks!! Did you fiancée get her medicals yet?

Of course happy to help! She scheduled her medical appointments for the Monday and Tuesday then has her biometric appointment and interview Thursday and Friday. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sburke said:

Of course happy to help! She scheduled her medical appointments for the Monday and Tuesday then has her biometric appointment and interview Thursday and Friday. 

The medical one is the "physical" and the other is the "blood tests?" Also, the biometrics are scheduled alongside with the general visa interview? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, mateotrujillo said:

The medical one is the "physical" and the other is the "blood tests?" Also, the biometrics are scheduled alongside with the general visa interview? 

Yes the biometric appointment is fingerprints and photos I am not sure what else is done at that appointment but my fiance said she was able to schedule them on the same day the biometric had to be done before the interview. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sburke said:

Yes the biometric appointment is fingerprints and photos I am not sure what else is done at that appointment but my fiance said she was able to schedule them on the same day the biometric had to be done before the interview. 

alright cool thanks! 

Timeline
23 hours ago, Sburke said:

hey did you ever receive an email from Bogota consulate about the visa? That they received or not and about interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.