kwstn

Pivot Case US Embassy Manila

20 posts in this topic

Hello!

Just wondering if theres also someone who got their case PIVOT? US Embassy Manila.. i feel like everyone else is non pivot 😕 it's been a month now and still no interview date. Been calling NVC everyday and they keep saying they are still waiting for US Embassy Manila and no interview available yet. But there are cases that just got completed last week and got their interview date for September already. Their case was non pivot.  I feel hopeless already :( idk why ours was pivot in the first place :(

Sorry that you are having these issues. You are a guinea pig to this. The others are likely before you in time to NVC. NVC and USEM just started using PIVOT. The method of electronic transfer before was email and just a few embassies. Therefore, maybe you are part of the bugs getting ironed out in Pivot. There will be many more following you to electronically submit documents to NVC now that USEM is switching over to electronic document upload for Spouse Visa applicants.. USEM Changes Way of NVC Document Submision to NVC

We are pivot case for Manila too. Its been almost a month for us also. We got a email about a week ago saying are interview appointment was canceled, but never recieved a interview date. Just have to play the waiting game.

On 8/18/2018 at 9:28 AM, waterdog said:

We are pivot case for Manila too. Its been almost a month for us also. We got a email about a week ago saying are interview appointment was canceled, but never recieved a interview date. Just have to play the waiting game.

Oh same! We got an email on August 7th saying they cancelled our appointment but we never got any schedule interview.. when is your CC? 

On 8/18/2018 at 12:10 AM, BlueDevil1442 said:

Sorry that you are having these issues. You are a guinea pig to this. The others are likely before you in time to NVC. NVC and USEM just started using PIVOT. The method of electronic transfer before was email and just a few embassies. Therefore, maybe you are part of the bugs getting ironed out in Pivot. There will be many more following you to electronically submit documents to NVC now that USEM is switching over to electronic document upload for Spouse Visa applicants.. USEM Changes Way of NVC Document Submision to NVC

Yeah. I just really hope we get our interview soon. Thanks so much!!

1 hour ago, Kiwsten said:

Oh same! We got an email on August 7th saying they cancelled our appointment but we never got any schedule interview.. when is your CC? 

It is July 25.

On 8/18/2018 at 9:28 AM, waterdog said:

My husband just spoke to a tier 2 and was advised that September scheduling is already close. And they will start scheduling interviews for October by end week of September. Its also funny that they dont know why we got an email saying our appointment has been cancelled. Im soooo sad. I was hoping for a Sept interview 😭😭😭😭😭

21 minutes ago, Kiwsten said:

My husband just spoke to a tier 2 and was advised that September scheduling is already close. And they will start scheduling interviews for October by end week of September. Its also funny that they dont know why we got an email saying our appointment has been cancelled. Im soooo sad. I was hoping for a Sept interview 😭😭😭😭😭

Wow! That means another month of waiting. Hopefully  we will get a interview the first week of October. I will definitely let you know when we get ours.

Edited by waterdog

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Kiwsten said:

8 hours ago, waterdog said:

Wow! That means another month of waiting. Hopefully  we will get a interview the first week of October. I will definitely let you know when we get ours.

8 hours ago, Kiwsten said:

Yeah. Hopefully!  I like it that you guys are so positive. Im like crying on the phone with my husband and he's also super chill haha

ONCE your status on CEAC shows READY, and your case file is at the embassy you CAN reschedule to an earlier date, if there are openings.

Earlier Appointment Scheduling
If you case file is already at USEM, you could schedule an earlier interview appointment.

"Immigrant Visa applicants who already have an interview appointment scheduled by the National Visa Center (NVC) should refrain from scheduling an earlier appointment through the Visa Information and Appointment Service Center without first checking to make sure Embassy Manila has the physical case file.
While we are happy to accommodate earlier appointments, we are only able to do so when we have already received the physical case file from the NVC. When the physical case file is either still with the NVC or in transit to Embassy Manila, we are unable to grant earlier appointment dates. This is because we need the physical case file to conduct an effective visa interview."

Scheduling the Interview:
By Calling (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.
This service is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers may speak with an English-, Tagalog-, Ilocano-, or Cebuano-speaking operator.
Applicants, agents or petitioners calling from the United States may also use this service by calling (703) 520-2235.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

3 hours ago, Hank_ said:

ONCE your status on CEAC shows READY, and your case file is at the embassy you CAN reschedule to an earlier date, if there are openings.

Earlier Appointment Scheduling
If you case file is already at USEM, you could schedule an earlier interview appointment.

"Immigrant Visa applicants who already have an interview appointment scheduled by the National Visa Center (NVC) should refrain from scheduling an earlier appointment through the Visa Information and Appointment Service Center without first checking to make sure Embassy Manila has the physical case file.
While we are happy to accommodate earlier appointments, we are only able to do so when we have already received the physical case file from the NVC. When the physical case file is either still with the NVC or in transit to Embassy Manila, we are unable to grant earlier appointment dates. This is because we need the physical case file to conduct an effective visa interview."

Scheduling the Interview:
By Calling (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502.
This service is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers may speak with an English-, Tagalog-, Ilocano-, or Cebuano-speaking operator.
Applicants, agents or petitioners calling from the United States may also use this service by calling (703) 520-2235.

Also, remember that the number of times that you can reschedule is limited. "Applicants are only allowed to reschedule twice (not including the initial appointment) without penalty. If the second rescheduling attempt is canceled, an applicant will only be allowed to reschedule a new date after a waiting period of 90 days. Please plan your visa application accordingly to avoid problems securing an interview appointment."  This includes any rescheduling needed for medical issues or delays or rescheduing from not having all required police clearances yet.

Edited by BlueDevil1442

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.