dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Timeline
1 hour ago, Saaniya said:

Call them guys !

Yeah! I called and confirmed! Interview has been scheduled for the 24th of October! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Washington123 said:

Yeah! I called and confirmed! Interview has been scheduled for the 24th of October! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!!!

Congratulations!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Saaniya said:

Call them guys !

@Saaniya Got the interview date over the phone.... Can’t believe.. 15th Oct...8.30 am....... Yayyyyyyy!!! I’m going to see you on that day I guess...

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kashika said:

@Saaniya Got the interview date over the phone.... Can’t believe.. 15th Oct...8.30 am....... Yayyyyyyy!!! I’m going to see you on that day I guess...

yaayyy.. congratulations.  Looking forwRd. All the best:)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Washington123 said:

Congratulations:)

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Congratulations:)

Thanks and same to you too.

So what would be our next step? Should the beneficiary go for the biometrics and have photo taken from the Visa Application Center or not? I thought Biometrics was necessary only for B1/B2 and other Visa Categories.

My understanding is our next step would be medical appointment.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kashika said:

Congrats 🎉🎉

3 hours ago, Washington123 said:

Congrats! Good luck! 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Washington123 said:

Congratulations!!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Kashika said:

Congratulations dear.

Timeline
Just now, O&O said:

Wow.. congrats my dear ... when did u get the noticed.

this morning by 1:30am our time but it was dated 30th, have you gotten yours

1 minute ago, O&O said:

Wow.. congrats my dear ... when did u get the notice.

thanks sis though I expected the date to be much sooner lol

Timeline
6 minutes ago, wendykay said:

this morning by 1:30am our time but it was dated 30th, have you gotten yours

thanks sis though I expected the date to be much sooner lol

Nothing yet... still waiting.. thank God u r almost done ..

Timeline
4 minutes ago, O&O said:

Nothing yet... still waiting.. thank God u r almost done ..

am sure they have scheduled yours already.maybe you call them this morning before they close or check your email

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.