dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

I thought @Don Godwin has gotten his interview date? Why call Nvc to know when they are scheduling interview date again? I dont get it or am I missing something here.

I'm baffled sis.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Soubz said:

Wondering the same thing. Feels like last month people were constantly getting appointment dates and this month seems super quiet! I’m really hoping Montreal schedules this week :) 

When was your CC? 

Timeline
Just now, Soubz said:

Yep. And there’s people here who have cc’s before me and are still waiting for Montreal. 

Hope you get an interview date this week!!!

I am waiting for my CC still so I know it will be awhile for me. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Meghan&Gene said:

Where would I find the new thread? 

Here it is: 

Also, for any Canadians, I just went to go get my finger-printed criminal check and it'll take up to three weeks to get in the mail. So go as soon as you can! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Amyrita said:

Here it is: 

Also, for any Canadians, I just went to go get my finger-printed criminal check and it'll take up to three weeks to get in the mail. So go as soon as you can! 

ThankS I found it? 

Finger printed criminal check? What?????? 

I didn't do this? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Amyrita said:

Here it is: 

There is a new change to the criminal check for Canadians as of September 10th.  I called the NVC to double check and she told me that the NVC doesn't need anything but she would hate that if I went to the interview and asked for it. She told me to email Montreal, but it takes up to 10 business days for them to reply and I didn't want to wait around. Better safe than sorry.

Here is the link with the new change: 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Canada.html

😊 Hi, new here, this site is SUPER HELFPUL, I have three question,

Regarding Islamabad US Embassy : 

1. So I am still waiting for my wife to receive an interview date from Islamabad US Embassy, do they ask you to fill out any forms, or just handing in the required documents. If so, what forms do they make you fill out? 

2 .When NVC sends the case to Islamabad embassy, do you get an email or you have to check CEAC?

3. We only have 1 photo from the day after our wedding, however we have many photos of us(couple photos/holding each other etc.) pics, would they accept those? 

Anyone who can answer these, gets a cookie :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ElGuapoPK said:

😊 Hi, new here, this site is SUPER HELFPUL, I have three question,

Regarding Islamabad US Embassy : 

1. So I am still waiting for my wife to receive an interview date from Islamabad US Embassy, do they ask you to fill out any forms, or just handing in the required documents. If so, what forms do they make you fill out?  If you completed the DS-260 on CEAC there isn't anything to fill out at the embassy expect choosing courier service.   Documents should be originals provided to NVC brought to interview. 

2 .When NVC sends the case to Islamabad embassy, do you get an email or you have to check CEAC?  Its best to call to get a faster response. You will have an interview letter emailed to you.

3. We only have 1 photo from the day after our wedding, however we have many photos of us(couple photos/holding each other etc.) pics, would they accept those?   YES - they may ask questions about it but having some photos showing you have had FaceTime is most important.

Anyone who can answer these, gets a cookie :)

Are you the petitioner?  Citizen or Green Card holder?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.