dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Kanene said:
On 9/2/2018 at 11:50 AM, Don Godwin said:

Got an information from NVC that Nigeria is behind in scheduling for interview,she also said they will start scheduling interview for Nigerians middle of the month,Nigerians expecting P4 hope you receive it next week in Jesus Name Amen.

That would be great... keeping my fingers cross..

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kanene said:
On Sunday, September 02, 2018 at 4:50 PM, Don Godwin said:

Got an information from NVC that Nigeria is behind in scheduling for interview,she also said they will start scheduling interview for Nigerians middle of the month,Nigerians expecting P4 hope you receive it next week in Jesus Name Amen.

Just seeing this message for the first time. Does the NVC now work on Sundays?I seriously don't get it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Soubz said:

Wondering the same thing. Feels like last month people were constantly getting appointment dates and this month seems super quiet! I’m really hoping Montreal schedules this week :) 

I called NVC yesterday and the lady said she didn't know if Montréal sent their open October slots over. 

However when I called Thursday or Friday of last week I was told they were scheduling October appointments 

Just now, Meghan&Gene said:

I called NVC yesterday and the lady said she didn't know if Montréal sent their open October slots over. 

However when I called Thursday or Friday of last week I was told they were scheduling October appointments 

...that’s frustrating :( considering that they did August on July 6th and September on August 10th, I’m hoping that this isn’t a pattern. 

I guess we still need to go get our police checks redone to meet the new requirements. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Meghan&Gene said:

I called close to midnight and she said they are scheduling for montreal this week. I'd follow the new forum on VJ though for October. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Abies said:

Just seeing this message for the first time. Does the NVC now work on Sundays?I seriously don't get it.

NVC is closed on Sundays, anyone saying otherwise is not true 

Edited by Sugarlegetiti

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Amyrita said:

I called close to midnight and she said they are scheduling for montreal this week. I'd follow the new forum on VJ though for October. :)

Oh wow! I had no idea there was another thread. Thank you for letting me know 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Kanene said:

NVC don't work on Sunday next week Friday they will start scheduling P4 for Nigerians thats the info I got today from NVC.

Congratulations in advance bro. At least you called today not Sunday.

Edited by Abies

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
20 hours ago, Mr&Mss You said:

What if having a Print out of Interview Confimation Email?  Dose it work?  Or i should have a Letter? 

Printing out will be fine

Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

I thought @Don Godwin has gotten his interview date? Why call Nvc to know when they are scheduling interview date again? I dont get it or am I missing something here.

Timeline
Just now, Mrs Prestige said:

I thought @Don Godwin has gotten his interview date? Why call Nvc to know when they are scheduling interview date again? I dont get it or am I missing something here.

That's an old message replies from me to kanene he copied and paste it here on the forum,i replied him on a sunday 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.