dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, CadeMcNown said:

Do we need to bring a copy of the original I-130 to the interview? My file didn't save properly when I finally printed and I don't think i can get an exact copy.

No just your interview letter and other civil and supporting documents. Click the link below.

appt letter_checklist for interview.pdf

Edited by Drake Bash

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
4 hours ago, H-S said:

Embassy told me to UPLOAD some documents on CEAC as they can't see it at there system, but documents were sent to ceac already that's how they gave me appointment date, right?.

there was a note at refusal letter under General Requirements: the following original items must be submitted while the ones with asteric* must be uploaded as well at CEAC.

there was no mention of submit to the embassy but we figured it could be for embassy as they mentioned separately for uploading at ceac.  while we have uploaded/submitted documents at ceac and emailed embassy. they didn't respond back yet. at status check it still says administrative processing every day 'last case update date becomes the current.

lawyer is giving us hard time, so i 've no idea if she's giving us correct advise.

Did the status change to administrative processing after you uploaded or before? If it changed after you uploaded then that means they see it & are reviewing. My husband brought my 2017 taxes to the interview...but they wouldn't take them because the case is electronic. They didn't want any hard copies...it had to be uploaded only. But every embassy is different...and lawyers are annoying lol

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

8 hours ago, Abies said:

Just the i864.

Hey dear ,I'm unable to open I-864 Affidavit of support & federal tax return uploaded on CEAC site ,these documents have been approved by NVC on 16th July .I can only open /view my civil documents but not petitioner's documents.Why is that so? Should i call NVC and report this error? Has anyone with Pivot case faced this problem before.Im stressed out !!

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Hey dear ,I'm unable to open I-864 Affidavit of support & federal tax return uploaded on CEAC site ,these documents have been approved by NVC on 16th July .I can only open /view my civil documents but not petitioner's documents.Why is that so? Should i call NVC and report this error? Has anyone with Pivot case faced this problem before.Im stressed out !!

There is no harm in calling NVC. Tell them and take their opinion rather facing any issue on interview day.

1 hour ago, Zelixx said:

Hey, 

It should be that way. You can't open them since all the AOS documents contains confidential information. Don't be stressed out about, its same for everyone. If all of your docs shows as accepted then you are good. 

25 minutes ago, shah502 said:

Hey, 

It should be that way. You can't open them since all the AOS documents contains confidential information. Don't be stressed out about, its same for everyone. If all of your docs shows as accepted then you are good. 

Are you sure? Is this what happened to you aswell?

Actually I was able to view AOS on Ceac website before getting the interview email,but after that it seems like all financial documents have been locked out.

Yes,my all documents show as accepted with green tick mark .

Some VJers have been compalining about their visas being put into Administrative process as Consular officer can't  seem to find the AOS online even if they uploaded it on CEAC Site.

That's why i'm a bit worried.

58 minutes ago, WSI said:

There is no harm in calling NVC. Tell them and take their opinion rather facing any issue on interview day.

I have just emailed NVC about this issue .

Edited by Zelixx

7 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Are you sure? Is this what happened to you aswell?

Actually I was able to view AOS on Ceac website before getting the interview email,but after that it seems like all financial documents have been locked out.

Yes,my all documents shows as accepted with green tick mark .

I have just emailed NVC about this issue .

yeah that what happened to me as well. Just make sure you email Beneficiary the scanned AOS docs that you uploaded  to CEAC site. In case they wanted to see this in interview. They don't need the original i-864 if you can't get it  to them, signed scanned copy would be okay in that case. 

Edited by shah502

1 minute ago, shah502 said:

yeah that what happened to me as well. Just make sure you email Beneficiary the scanned AOS docs that you uploaded  to CEAC site. In case they wanted to see this in interview. They don't need the original i-864 if you can't get it  to them, signed scanned copy would be in that case. 

My husband is the petitioner & I'm the Principal applicant.He has already emailed me the signed scanned AOS with Federal tax return .Hope everything will be okay .

4 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

My husband is the petitioner & I'm the Principal applicant.He has already emailed me the signed scanned AOS with Federal tax return .Hope everything will be okay .

Hey, 

sorry I haven't checked your timeline, thought you are the petitioner. Good Luck to you for the interview. I hope you are less worried now. In sha Allah everything will go smooth. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Zelixx said:

Seems it's same for other pivot cases but if your still in doubt,call NVC.

On Mon Aug 13 2018 at 6:01 PM, kingandqueen said:

All praises to God, had our interview this morning where I attended with my husband and we were...Approved!!

Thank you so much to this forum for the guidance and all the friends I have made along the way...

Wishing the ones to come nothing but the best when the time comes...

Congrats

So guys today nearly 10 days passed to C.C at NVC.

I hope i get interview date in this week or next week of september.

Embassy Islamabad

Any update from you guys waiting for IsL interview date?

Good luck to those who got interview date.

20 minutes ago, Beast7 said:

Congrats

Embassy Islamabad

ISL embassy is done scheduling interviews for the month of September.You will probably receive interview email next month between 12th to 15th September 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Beast7 said:

Congrats

Embassy Islamabad

Get ready for October first week interview and hopefully you will get interview letter in first week of September. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.