dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Don Godwin said:

Anyways Qlife is private hospital

did they tell you how much it will cost. My wife will do hers at Consultant practice. it cost over 100K. You should call Qlife to make sure they open. Good Luck

Timeline
1 minute ago, Don Godwin said:

I just spoke to them so they said they will be opened 

Great. Good Luck.You will be celebrating in less than 4 weeks in Jesus Name.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Drake Bash said:

Great. Good Luck.You will be celebrating in less than 4 weeks in Jesus Name.

Amen and wish your wife success all the way 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Don Godwin said:

Amen and wish your wife success all the way 

Thanks.. How much is the medicals at Qlife? Is it cheaper than 100k?

Timeline

Thanks.. How much is the medicals at Qlife? Is it cheaper than 100k?

Qlife told me #78.5k for both examination and vaccines so i think you should tell your wife to go to Qlife broh

Timeline
Just now, Don Godwin said:

Qlife told me #78.5k for both examination and vaccines so i think you should tell your wife to go to Qlife broh

Thanks for this info. This will save me money. I owe you Chicken Republic. lol

Timeline

Thanks for this info. This will save me money. I owe you Chicken Republic. lol

You are welcome broh,i bet you do 

1 hour ago, KAMN said:

We interviewed and were approved on the 8th. Update: Visa/passport was ready a couple of days later on the 10th. We had to travel from another city to pick it up from the Islamabad passport pickup location. We picked it up on the 14th.

For the folks interviewing in Islamabad:

1: You provide 2 phone numbers when you go for the interview. They will call you on these numbers to tell your passport is ready. In my case, i missed the calls and it becomes a bit of a hassle trying to track the passport because you have to call them and confirm the passport is actually available. They gave me a run around to different numbers before i finally found out it was ready. So make sure you pick up the phone when they call.

2: In my case, the passport was ready in 2 days...this is fast but it may take longer as well.They will deliver to the closet pickup location and city by default but you can ask them to deliver to a specific city if you like when you go for the interview and they ask you for the phone numbers.

3: If you are going to pick up yourself as an applicant, all you need is your national ID card copy and the original card with you. If you want someone to pick up on your behalf, you need three things: 1: Your national ID card copy 2: A written authorization letter stating you were granting  a particular person to pick it up for your and you (the petitioner) needs to sign it. Even if you are the sponsor, you still need this letter from the petitioner. 3) A copy of the ID card of the person picking it up on your behalf.

4: They are supposed to email you as well. i never received an email from them.

5: All they gave me was the passport with visa stamped. No other package/letter to accompany it. I asked the AEG services folks (this is where you pick up the passport in Islamabad) about if there was anything else and they said no, just the passport.

6: Check the visa for mistakes...The only think different should be that there should be two additional number (eg. 01,02,03) at the end of your case numbers on the visa stamp. According to the AEG folks, this indicates the number of applicants under that case number. In my case, it was just my wife so I had a 01 appended at the end of the case number.

Congratulations!

Your interview was on 8th August (Wednesday) & got the calls to pick the passport right after two days right? Was that on friday or Saturday? Can they call us on Saturday? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.