AnGeLxX

I-751 approved but no Green card received. Who else ?

42 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 

I was just wondering who else got approved and didn't receive their Green card? I probably am not the only one, but I would like to hear other people's experience with it.  So I filed my ROC in march 2017, got a RFE at the beginning of March this year. I got approved on April 8 2018 without an interview, but never received my Green card. I called ..they saw that they never sent my Green card and I finally got a letter in the mail that I need to file for an I-90, because they did send it and USPS never returned the card. <_<   

So anyways, I filed for the I-90 online at the beginning of June. They will use the same biometrics and on June 12 I requested an expedite on my case as reason: USCIS error, I can receive an response within 5 to 30 days. So hear we are still waiting on an update.

Who else is in the same boat as me and didn't file for N-400.? Share your story:) :jest:

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

We were approved in January of this year, and still have not received the greencard. Infopass and lawyer have not helped so far. Still waiting...

Please keep this post updated whenever you hear back from USCIS or receive your card. I'm not sure if I should file an I-90 too. 

Oh no!  So frustrating isn't it? Have you called yet to see what is going on with your case? 

Still no update here since I requested the expedite for my I-90 on (6/15). 

US Passport Application

Routine service

I went for an Infopass last month, and the officer didn't understand why they haven't printed my card. He made me file an inquiry, and said he'll check where my file is. No news so far, been waiting 6 months since approval now. More than 2 years since filing the I-751. Getting pretty tired of this. 

49 minutes ago, dante777 said:

I went for an Infopass last month, and the officer didn't understand why they haven't printed my card. He made me file an inquiry, and said he'll check where my file is. No news so far, been waiting 6 months since approval now. More than 2 years since filing the I-751. Getting pretty tired of this. 

Oh wow, 2 years!! :o. Pff I understand you are getting tired of it. That is crazy..

US Passport Application

Routine service

I remember reading another forum where Green Cards were approved and mailed out but they all had errors. The "LPR since" date was put as the date the 10-yr green card was issued....which was wrong. It was supposed to be the date you did your POE.

Could be what happened with yours.

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

1 hour ago, Amadia said:

I remember reading another forum where Green Cards were approved and mailed out but they all had errors. The "LPR since" date was put as the date the 10-yr green card was issued....which was wrong. It was supposed to be the date you did your POE.

Yeah, I heard about that. I don't think that is what happened to me since I never received it. They also told me that they never sent it out and they couldn't give me a tracking number.  But I was approved in that week when they issued the cards with the wrong dates so who knows.. Either way I'm still waiting and no update since 6/15/2018. 

US Passport Application

Routine service

On 7/18/2018 at 7:54 PM, Amadia said:

I was approved right when they started printing the messed up cards, but at the infopass they told me that there is no record in their system of a card ever being printed for me. Only the approval is in there. 

1 hour ago, dante777 said:

I was approved right when they started printing the messed up cards, but at the infopass they told me that there is no record in their system of a card ever being printed for me. Only the approval is in there. 

That is what the tier 2 on the phone told me too.

US Passport Application

Routine service

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2018 at 2:30 AM, dante777 said:

We were approved in January of this year, and still have not received the greencard. Infopass and lawyer have not helped so far. Still waiting...

Please keep this post updated whenever you hear back from USCIS or receive your card. I'm not sure if I should file an I-90 too. 

Have you filed for the I-90 yet? I'm still waiting and no update since mid June. :clock:

US Passport Application

Routine service

15 hours ago, AnGeLxX said:

Have you filed for the I-90 yet? I'm still waiting and no update since mid June. :clock:

We haven't filed the I-90 yet, but I'm going to talk to my attorney about it again this week. I'll probably end up writing to my local congressperson or senator this month, since I've been waiting over 7 months now after my interview. 

11 hours ago, dante777 said:

We haven't filed the I-90 yet, but I'm going to talk to my attorney about it again this week. I'll probably end up writing to my local congressperson or senator this month, since I've been waiting over 7 months now after my interview. 

On 7/12/2018 at 2:30 AM, dante777 said:

Same here!! I went for interview aug 2nd, got approval mail on aug 17th. Still no card yet!! Been called tier 2 uscis. She told me to do e-request if i havent receive my card after a month. I am july 2016 filler. So frustrating.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:58 PM, dante777 said:

Hopefully they can give you some more information about what is going on..

On 9/5/2018 at 11:36 AM, sundanesse said:

Same here!! I went for interview aug 2nd, got approval mail on aug 17th. Still no card yet!! Been called tier 2 uscis. She told me to do e-request if i havent receive my card after a month. I am july 2016 filler. So frustrating.

Ah yeah e-request, I did one too waited for a month for a response telling me to file for the I-90 😅. It sure is frustrating! 

US Passport Application

Routine service

On 9/5/2018 at 12:36 PM, sundanesse said:

You didn't even get the card is being produced email?

What a hell is going on....

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.