dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
2 hours ago, lousiaC said:

Heyy guyss.. i woke up with online staus ‘at nvc’ and called to confirm case complete... yeyyy 😊:jest: best of luck to all my friends waiting...

I'm so excited for you! Let us know how long it takes to get the email!

I wish my stupid CEAC case status checker would work. I called yesterday and no CC and now I want to call again :lol:

25 minutes ago, catdk said:

I'm so excited for you! Let us know how long it takes to get the email!

I wish my stupid CEAC case status checker would work. I called yesterday and no CC and now I want to call again :lol:

i also called at 7:30 am EST on 11th july but there was no update. so i would suggest call again when they start today :) :D

51 minutes ago, catdk said:

Do you just call and ask for your case status? I'm so scared to annoy them :unsure:

You can login on ceac site(one where u filled ds 260) and check if your aos fee is showing or not. Mine disappeared. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
13 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

You can login on ceac site(one where u filled ds 260) and check if your aos fee is showing or not. Mine disappeared. 

I've read this before but I'm confused by it - does the whole line disappear? 

Any chance you could show what it looks like somehow?

1 hour ago, catdk said:

Do you just call and ask for your case status? I'm so scared to annoy them :unsure:

Don't be scared, be persistent!... It wont hurt to call them everyday :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, lousiaC said:

i also called at 7:30 am EST on 11th july but there was no update. so i would suggest call again when they start today :) :D

I suggest so too.. 4days post scan date I will start calling them daily at 11:30pm EST until we get a CC. 

27 minutes ago, catdk said:

I've read this before but I'm confused by it - does the whole line disappear? 

Any chance you could show what it looks like somehow?

Whole line disappeared. 

You check your status on 

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

??

Timeline
46 minutes ago, deema-alawwad said:

when aos disappear  that is  mean the case complete ? 

Have you called NVC recently to know if your case is completed?

Non pivot cases with July 3rd scan date got CC yesterday 

Timeline

Good morning friends

I wake up this morning to check my email,first things that I saw it was LAGOS US EMBASSY email, that my AP is completed that I should submit my international passport at Muri okuola,finally the storm is over,I wish the rest of you successful journey:jest::jest::jest:

Timeline
Just now, Vetomo said:

Good morning friends

I wake up this morning to check my email,first things that I saw it was LAGOS US EMBASSY email, that my AP is completed that I should submit my international passport at Muri okuola,finally the storm is over,I wish the rest of you successful journey:jest::jest::jest:

Congratulations to you and your wife.

I told you to trust God because there's nothing impossible for him 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

Congratulations to you and your wife.

I told you to trust God because there's nothing impossible for him 

Yes you did,I really appreciate it boo,may God make it easy for you in reamaining visa journey.

Timeline
Just now, Vetomo said:

Yes you did,I really appreciate it boo,may God make it easy for you in reamaining visa journey.

Amen.

Safe flight to the U.S. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.