Jump to content

civil surgeon in Northern Indiana

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Getting around to filling out my wife's AOS paperwork and she needs a MMR shot still looking for anyone that has used a civil surgeon around Fort Wayne Indiana. 

I called the local health dept but they want to do the whole  physical for 500 dollars which she doesn't need.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The following is a quote from yuna628 posted on a thread of mine last week (I need MMR too). Are the MMR vaccines for your wife's AOS from K1?


Find a US civil surgeon that will recertify the vaccinations for you once you provide them proof of receiving them. This can be complicated as many will attempt to scam for more money and require you to have the medical over again. This is contrary to the requirements for K1s... so it's a matter of attempting to find a civil surgeon that knows and is willing to follow the rules. There's a thread on VJ regarding some doctors that do it correctly. Typically if you have already have them done and simply need it recertified (for a variety of reasons too lengthy to go into) you would read the instructions carefully for form I-693, and fill out only the portions that pertain to a K1 adjusting case that is not required to have a new medical. The surgeon completes their section, and it is closed in an envelope and stamped.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...