Free Man

LAS VEGAS 2018 FILERS

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello partners in struggle, is there any Las Vegas 2018 filer?  Secondly, i think the USCIS is  approving cases base on lottery. lol  

I saw lot of cases lasting for 3 months and approval was granted for GC .

They can only delay us, but they cannot stop us. 

Edited by Ras Ous

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

what are you applying for? are you married and doing an AOS? then no, you will get approved but its backed up right now. the wait is like 18 months. dont leave the country tho!

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Vegas filer here! :D we filed in March and are still waiting to receive EAD card and received a notice that we are ready to be scheduled for interview. Now we wait but I see that there is quite a long wait. Hoping for a quick process. 

Timeline

Hi Dailynm,

I am also March 02 filer, Am still waiting for my EAD. My status on the I-485 still reads '' WE RECEIVED YOUR RESPONSE FOR THE INITIAL EVIDENCE'' .

I saw few approval on EAD filed 16 FEB. Hopefully, we will get approve within the next 2 weeks.

Timeline

Make sure you check both pages because mine say different things. A friend of mine did hers in February and she got her EAD card almost 3 weeks ago! I’m hoping for some news this week or hopefully next one! This waiting sucks but I’m keeping hope that the process won’t take forever!!

Timeline

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/logon.do

They are both government sites but the second one is more up to date on my case than the first one. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

No update for me.  I faxed and mailed all my evidence for my  EAD to be expedited. I also i involved my Congresswoman office. 

Hopefully, this week will be our week.

Timeline

I keep reading of people doing that, what is that process like and what do you have to do, what do you have to provide to qualify, and how do you request it?

Timeline

I called USCIS,than asked for my case to be expedited on financial hardship and humanitarian grounds.

A week later, i received a letter from USCIS requesting for evidence. I had the following as evidence: Offer letter, my spouse credit card and debt summary  and our bank statement. 

I faxed and mailed them the supporting documents.  My congresswoman office is also involved. 

Hopefully, i will get the magic text or email that am approved.  

Timeline

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!

We received notification today that our EAD card is being processed!!!! After 147 days! 

Now we we just have to wait till they mail it! That text message/email gave me and my husband such a huge sense of relief! He can finally work!

Timeline

Congrats.

Am sitting at 153 days. Hopefully, something will poop up next week.

I pray the GC interview come quick.

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Ras Ous said:

Congrats.

Am sitting at 153 days. Hopefully, something will poop up next week.

I pray the GC interview come quick.

This coming week will be your week! Have faith! I’m out of Las Vegas and our office is super behind so it will probably be a while before our interview... but at least now my husband will be able to work!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.