AndreaPerkins

Can we still secure a copy of the DS-3025 at SLEC?

8 posts in this topic

My fiance was not handed an extra copy of the DS-3025 at SLEC; he was only handed a CD of his chest x-ray. He submitted the sealed envelope from the US Embassy at the port of entry.

We are now applying for AOS, can we just include a cover letter along with the I-485 package explaining that he completed his medical and submitted all documents at the POE?

Is there a way to secure a copy of the DS-3025 from SLEC via mail or email?

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, AndreaPerkins said:

My fiance was not handed an extra copy of the DS-3025 at SLEC; he was only handed a CD of his chest x-ray. He submitted the sealed envelope from the US Embassy at the port of entry.

We are now applying for AOS, can we just include a cover letter along with the I-485 package explaining that he completed his medical and submitted all documents at the POE?

Thank you.

When did he do the medical?

6 minutes ago, AndreaPerkins said:

third week of March 2018

Then he will be fine and no medical is needed. My wife still has her CD she got at SLEC to this day.

6 minutes ago, AndreaPerkins said:

Thank you. So a cover letter without the I-693 will suffice?

Yes.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/551080-immunizations-ds-3025-or-i-693/

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, AndreaPerkins said:

Thank you.

He should have been given a copy of the DS-3025 at SLEC .. they :oops: big time.     You could try contacting  SLEC not sure if it will do any good.

http://www.slec.ph/contact-us.php

You may have to get a 2nd round of vaccinations from the civil surgeon before he will complete the I-693.  

For AOS you are required to have the I-693 from a civil surgeon.

Note: If you received a medical examination before being admitted to the United States, you may not need to have another examination but you must still show proof that you complied with the vaccination requirements. See the Form I-693 Instructions for more information. 

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/fiancees

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.