Gregor Hanston

K1 with K2 visa questions

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read/respond,

I am new here but I've done a lot of reading through this site, but haven't found a topic on my question. I haven't filed my I-129F yet, but I plan to shortly. I do have a couple questions that I am hoping can be answered:

1: This is a 3 part question: My fiancée has a 4 year old daughter that will be included on the I-129F petition. I want to know if I need her daughters passport photo, like I do for my beneficiary? And also does her daughter need a passport? And the daughters father is on the birth certificate, even though my fiancée and him never married, I did see her CENOMAR when I was in Cebu. Will this cause and issue? I have asked my fiancée to inquire with her uncle who is an attorney.

2: How important is job history and places where she has lived over the past 5 years? She has bounced back and forth from Mindinao and Cebu to earn money for the family and her daughter. She doesn't remember every place that she has lived or address of jobs. I have gotten a few addresses from her so I will include those, mostly job agencies. She has never worked or been outside the Philippines. I did tell her if they ask at her interview to tell the CO the truth, that she doesn't remember every place she has lived.

Thank you again for your assistance and answers. I appreciate it.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Gregor Hanston said:

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read/respond,

I am new here but I've done a lot of reading through this site, but haven't found a topic on my question. I haven't filed my I-129F yet, but I plan to shortly. I do have a couple questions that I am hoping can be answered:

1: This is a 3 part question: My fiancée has a 4 year old daughter that will be included on the I-129F petition. I want to know if I need her daughters passport photo, like I do for my beneficiary? And also does her daughter need a passport? And the daughters father is on the birth certificate, even though my fiancée and him never married, I did see her CENOMAR when I was in Cebu. Will this cause and issue? I have asked my fiancée to inquire with her uncle who is an attorney.

2: How important is job history and places where she has lived over the past 5 years? She has bounced back and forth from Mindinao and Cebu to earn money for the family and her daughter. She doesn't remember every place that she has lived or address of jobs. I have gotten a few addresses from her so I will include those, mostly job agencies. She has never worked or been outside the Philippines. I did tell her if they ask at her interview to tell the CO the truth, that she doesn't remember every place she has lived.

Thank you again for your assistance and answers. I appreciate it.

1. a)  NO,  you do not need a passport photo of the child.   b)  Yes the daughter will need a passport .. eventually, can't travel internationally without it, but she doesn't need a passport for you to file the I-129F petition.   c) Being they were never married.    You need nothing from the father, the mother has sole custody of the child.

2.  a)  Her job history is of ZERO importance.  List what you have and don't fret on it .. at all.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/i-129f-petition-process.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.