Josiah angela

Your answer will be a big help guys please

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Hey guys, so worried, I had my interview last March 20,2018 after the interview the consulor told me that the doctor do mistake about the expiration date of my medical, but the CO said not to worry cause they are the one who will contact the doctor so they gave me a paper 221g saying medical expiration date needs to correct and they will keep in touch with me when everything is ready, so after 2 days of my interview the embassy email us asking for additional document , so we prepared all the additional document and send them, we continued checking our case in CEAC and it says its in Administrative processing, so we email the embassy asking if they recieved the additional document,and they reply that the do recieved the document last april 2, 2018 and will review and email us if the review is finished, they its april 24,2018 our case changed to Application Recieved, and case created and case last updated changed to april 24,2018 and from immigrant visa it changed to non immigrant visa, then till yesterday they send email to us giving tracking number from dhl so we thought that its our visa so i go to the dhl to take. The pocket but the pocket contained our proof of relationship that we send to them like conversation,picture,all the copy, so we feel awful were so clueless is it normal? Thing is my passport and all the originnal document like birthcertificate is still in the embassy, and our case is still in Application Recieve, please guys is it normal? Can someone tell me or have idea whats going on, your answer will be a big help

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Josiah angela said:

Hey guys, so worried, I had my interview last March 20,2018 after the interview the consulor told me that the doctor do mistake about the expiration date of my medical, but the CO said not to worry cause they are the one who will contact the doctor so they gave me a paper 221g saying medical expiration date needs to correct and they will keep in touch with me when everything is ready, so after 2 days of my interview the embassy email us asking for additional document , so we prepared all the additional document and send them, we continued checking our case in CEAC and it says its in Administrative processing, so we email the embassy asking if they recieved the additional document,and they reply that the do recieved the document last april 2, 2018 and will review and email us if the review is finished, they its april 24,2018 our case changed to Application Recieved, and case created and case last updated changed to april 24,2018 and from immigrant visa it changed to non immigrant visa, then till yesterday they send email to us giving tracking number from dhl so we thought that its our visa so i go to the dhl to take. The pocket but the pocket contained our proof of relationship that we send to them like conversation,picture,all the copy, so we feel awful were so clueless is it normal? Thing is my passport and all the originnal document like birthcertificate is still in the embassy, and our case is still in Application Recieve, please guys is it normal? Can someone tell me or have idea whats going on, your answer will be a big help

The fact that you were not denied at the interview and that you're hold up is just related to a mistake they made on your medical shows that you will be in the clear for your visa. They might just be behind on updating your case online so I would say just keep contacting your embassy frequently so your case does not fall through the cracks. Unfortunately, I don't think there's an estimated wait for things like this but just keep following up on your case.

tumblr_mvt3bpKsUQ1r02cm5o1_500.gif.904f0ac1441f847c175026508fe80090.gif

When you fall for someone with all your heart you just want to be together forever, right?

Our K1 Journey: 

Spoiler
K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Jamaica
I-129F Sent : 2017-10-02
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-10-05
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2018-04-02
NVC Received : 2018-04-16
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2018-04-17
NVC Left : 2018-04-19
Consulate Received : 2018-04-20
Packet 3 Received : 2018-04-23
Packet 3 Sent : 2018-04-23
Packet 4 Received : 2018-04-25
Interview Date : 2018-05-11
Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2018-05-22
US Entry : 2018-06-02

Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 218 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

fTW6m5.pngJXILm5.pngPh69m5.pngMRhDm5.png

yQdym5.pngTwfwm5.pngESkzm5.png

What to do after NOA2:

Spoiler

After USCIS approves the petition, it is sent to the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC will assign you a case number and send your petition to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your fiancé(e) lives.

The NVC will mail/email you a letter when it sends your fiancé(e) case to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Once you receive this letter, inform your fiancé(e) to take the below-listed actions to apply for a K-1 visa and prepare for the interview. 

HTTP3d3dy5qZWxseW11ZmZpbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2lfbG92ZV95b3UvaW1hZ2VzLzAwMDAxY3V0ZWh1Zy5naWYlog.gif.38ae2915098c42b8ea1d9c13717a0cb8.gif

Timeline
6 hours ago, AnaUmo said:

The fact that you were not denied at the interview and that you're hold up is just related to a mistake they made on your medical shows that you will be in the clear for your visa. They might just be behind on updating your case online so I would say just keep contacting your embassy frequently so your case does not fall through the cracks. Unfortunately, I don't think there's an estimated wait for things like this but just keep following up on your case.

@AnaUmo thank you your right waiting is terrible,this process is so frustating, I am so.clueless, me and my fiance is so.stress, 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Agreed -- they're working on it.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
3 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Agreed -- they're working on it.

@TBoneTX thank you, they open the case today i checked and case last updated is april 27,2018 but status is still Application Recieved , this process will make me sick, 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.