79 posts in this topic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

why is anything i say ironic? have i ever been involved in any stupid catfights i see here DAILY? NO. but i'm getting pretty tired of every decent post getting ruined by them!

i was simply saying SHE shouldn't bother. i'm glad you find rude comments towards other members funny.

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
yah i'm sure it is... but all the tacos his mama makes for him doesn't help either!

You bet! Well, he should be on this Zone diet or whatever it's called. I hope it works for him. And though I'm not a doctor, I think he does need a gastro bypass.

Filed AOS from F-1
Green Card approved on 01/04/07
Conditions removed 01/29/09

Citizenship Oath 08/23/12

Timeline

i can't even imagine why he hasn't gotten it yet. there are doctors , TOP doctors willing to give it to him for free!

my mom had it and looks like a totally new woman! (she lost about 100lbs) diabetes GONE! heart problems GONE! he's crazy if he doesn't do it soon.

world-map.jpg

Filed: Timeline
why is anything i say ironic? have i ever been involved in any stupid catfights i see here DAILY? NO. but i'm getting pretty tired of every decent post getting ruined by them!

i was simply saying SHE shouldn't bother. i'm glad you find rude comments towards other members funny.

whatever...doesn't really matter...I find it ironic that it's 'not worth a comment' but saying that...or even the :rolleyes: is actually a comment. Which is irony.

But I made my original comment to doodle to illustrate that for someone who's complaining about the bickering, she instigates it.

Sarah's no perfect angel, but as I said before, she's railroaded because people are just waiting to be offended by her. If she's that fricken offensive, block her and move on...but don't throw digs left and right all the while claiming the high road.

I have no desire to turn this thread into something else...but if ppl claim they don't want the bs, then then shouldn't start any.

Have a great day :thumbs:

Now back to the guy....seriously I cannot even understand how someone can get to...oh say 500 lbs and not think 'hrmm, perhaps I should lay off the chimichangas'

How does he even find his willy to tinkle? :blink:

Edited by LisaD

Timeline

maybe i missed the part where certain members were claiming the high road..... i haven't been here that long, nor do i read every single thread. but this is my point of view: i've noticed a lot of members reacting to nasty comments directed towards them (naturally with passive aggressive or nasty comments in return. which is not right either, but hard to blame them), and so the cycle of catfights begin.

so yes, i agree, no one is immune. but will there ever be a time when people stop saying nasty comments to begin with? i see SO MANY things here that are completely unnecessary to say. i don't read much of the other regional forums but i'd almost bet money they aren't anything like ME/NA.

world-map.jpg

Filed: Timeline
maybe i missed the part where certain members were claiming the high road..... i haven't been here that long, nor do i read every single thread. but this is my point of view: i've noticed a lot of members reacting to nasty comments directed towards them (naturally with passive aggressive or nasty comments in return. which is not right either, but hard to blame them), and so the cycle of catfights begin.

so yes, i agree, no one is immune. but will there ever be a time when people stop saying nasty comments to begin with? i see SO MANY things here that are completely unnecessary to say. i don't read much of the other regional forums but i'd almost bet money they aren't anything like ME/NA.

Prolly not like MENA...there's a different dynamic there I suppose...I don't really know why. But all I really have to say is...does the bit in red cover Sarah as well? or just the 'i hate Sarah club?'

Thing about a circle is that there's no beginnin and no end...so if there are those who TRULY want to separate themselves from the drama, they have to be willing to stand on that high road they're always claiming. If you don't know what I mean, then you can research back and see for yourself.

If you want to pm me feel free to do so...or we can create another thread. It was my fault in adding to the derailment of this one!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
It's just ridiculous to get that big. Perhaps a medical or mental issue is at the core? Sad, but I hope he can square that away, or he will die soon. Maybe one of those stomach rings may help?

In any case, I wish him the best!!!

I also thought it said fastest man alive. I feel horrible for him. I can't imagine being stuck in bed for 6 years. He is lucky to have found someone who seems to care about him and I wish him the best before he ends up dying. His positive spirit is amazing, though.

were those his balls she was lifting up?????

:blink:

I was thinking the same thing.