LMDXB

K1 Visa Interview at US Embassy Abu Dhabi

363 posts in this topic

Quick question, my finance's parents will be travelling with him to come here for the wedding, should they be included this in the ds160 application for the below question?

Are there other persons traveling with you? 

Thank you! Appreciate all the help.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, everyone!  Anyone here still waiting for the P3 with February NOA dates and March "Ready at NVC"--- let's update each other! 

3 hours ago, Hphelp said:

Waiting since Feb

Oh wow... the interview queue must be really long wait times. :) Hoping we get the P3 soon!

17 hours ago, Steelers11 said:

Hello, everyone!  Anyone here still waiting for the P3 with February NOA dates and March "Ready at NVC"--- let's update each other! 

@RauLia

39 minutes ago, Steelers11 said:

Oh wow... the interview queue must be really long wait times. :) Hoping we get the P3 soon!

We literally just got the P3 now! Yayyyy! 

1 hour ago, Hphelp said:

Congrats @Steelers11 wour case hasn't been updated and no packet 3 yet. starting to worry. Is this normal for Abu Dhabi to skip around?

Thanks!  I would think they would send it in batches.  I don't really have an idea whether they skip.  Have you tried to email them?

4 minutes ago, Steelers11 said:

Thanks!  I would think they would send it in batches.  I don't really have an idea whether they skip.  Have you tried to email them?

Yeah emailed them twice. First time they said they didnt have space, second time was mar 27 saying it's processing in their post and they'll email with interview information when processing is complete. 

Did you email them?

On 4/9/2019 at 6:11 PM, Hphelp said:

Yeah emailed them twice. First time they said they didnt have space, second time was mar 27 saying it's processing in their post and they'll email with interview information when processing is complete. 

Did you email them?

I did email them once and got my NVC case updated on the 3rd of April.  I hope you get yours soon, too! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

I would appreciate if anyone can advise, do we suppose to pay online for visa fee for K1 visa upon making appointment in US embassy in Abu Dhabi?

I am on page of “payment” but it keeps saying “no available appointment” and I can’t make payment. I asked embassy twice, both saying just “please check June availability” followed by “please check July availability”...but my question to them was “how to access to the screen for availability. I even asked how to make a payment then they said I can only pay I’m cash, while I see in this topics, it was paid online. 

Hope someone with experience with US embassy Abu Dhabi could reply to my question. I received my packet 3 asking me to book appointment 2 weeks ago, still not able to book any appointment because of sticking in this “payment” website:-(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.