Robert Estevez

Medical Exam - Dominican Republic

61 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, VALU said:

I read about missing medical results that delayedapprovals. My husband went to the doctor office to pick them up and make sure all is well and they told him that they already sent everything to embassy. So I encourageeveryone to always follow up before the interview to see if their results were sent. We got our interview and approval at the DR embassy on Jan. 9th, 2019.

Thank you. They called him multiple times this morning telling him he can come and pick them up tomorrow. I think this is absurd but that's the Dominican way. 

• 2 weeks later...

My fiance went for a visitor Visa last year and had his fingerprints and photos done at the VAC. Does anyone know off hand if they would still be valid or does he need to go back to get refingerprinted/photographed

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2018 at 4:21 PM, Robert Estevez said:

SO! I went this morning with my receipt of my case stating that it was received along with my interview appointment to SERVICIOS MÉDICOS CONSULARES and they took everything and didn't ask for further questions! I got in and got everything  done! I just need to retired the envelopes 2 days before my interview April 5th and we're good to go! Thank you so much for your help, everyone that contributed so I don't suffer a heart attack : God bless you. Hope everything goes well for you!

If I may ask were your medical results back on time. My husband is only going about 10 days before the interview he went last Friday our interview is April 4 ! 

On 3/27/2019 at 1:42 PM, Pp&gg said:

If I may ask were your medical results back on time. My husband is only going about 10 days before the interview he went last Friday our interview is April 4 ! 

Hi,

Yes our results were back in time, but my husband went about 2 months before if I recall correctly. He went to pick up his results 2 weeks later. 

1 hour ago, Vee_bay_bee said:

Hi,

Yes our results were back in time, but my husband went about 2 months before if I recall correctly. He went to pick up his results 2 weeks later. 

Thank you ! Praying everything is back and ready b4 the interview 

• 1 month later...

Hi, so like an idiot I scheduled everything before my case was in transit to the embassy. I expected it to go out today, but it didn’t.. I scheduled our VAC for 5/6. Is there a way to reschedule the VAC without rescheduling the interview? 

1 hour ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

Hi, so like an idiot I scheduled everything before my case was in transit to the embassy. I expected it to go out today, but it didn’t.. I scheduled our VAC for 5/6. Is there a way to reschedule the VAC without rescheduling the interview? 

I believe not because i tried this twice and was unable to. Your best bet is to be sure on your dates as you only get three tries before having to pay the fee again. 

7 minutes ago, etapia said:

I believe not because i tried this twice and was unable to. Your best bet is to be sure on your dates as you only get three tries before having to pay the fee again. 

Did you call and ask as well?

1 minute ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

Yes multiple times. Its a very stressful ordeal and they make it harder for what i have no idea

On 4/30/2019 at 7:01 PM, Mikayla Harrison said:

All I am a bit confused. My fiance is here and he told me that the United States customs took his envelope with his vaccinations in it. Is this normal and dont we need it for the adjustment of status phase. 

10 minutes ago, etapia said:

All I am a bit confused. My fiance is here and he told me that the United States customs took his envelope with his vaccinations in it. Is this normal and dont we need it for the adjustment of status phase. 

Nope! They keep them. The results are going to be on your file when you get to the enterview.

23 hours ago, Robert Estevez said:

Nope! They keep them. The results are going to be on your file when you get to the enterview.

But isnt there a form called i693 that we need to fill out for proof of vaccinations or do we have to get them done over again here in the states

17 minutes ago, etapia said:

But isnt there a form called i693 that we need to fill out for proof of vaccinations or do we have to get them done over again here in the states

For k-1 visa holders is not needed because you already did a medical to enter the States. Now, if by the time you get your interview, it has been a year since your medical, you'll have to do it again. That's the only condition. I recently got my green card and I didn't have to do the medical again. You can also read the instructions of that form if you're still unsure.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:15 AM, SHIQUILO said:

Hi, good morning!

After you have gone to the VAC and your case is ready in the USA Embassy in Santo Domingo, you can go to do your medical.

You dont need appointment, you just need to arrive early, before 11.00am.

They work from Monday to Friday.

You can get your results in 1 week but it is better if you go 10 or 15 days before your interview just in case that something happen with their system and so on.

This may be a dumb question but I keep seeing the acronym "VAC" what does this stand for?

52 minutes ago, SMACEM2019 said:

This may be a dumb question but I keep seeing the acronym "VAC" what does this stand for?

Visa application center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.