TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

Just now, Name O Boy said:

Right, so much confusion caused by USCIS. The rumors make them even more confusing and when you call the helpline the call center agents create more confusion. Isn't USCIS all about confusion :o

Absolutely they are, as you know Ive been approved. However, I received an email this morning from the N400 profile page to say my card is being produced, however if I log into my USCIS ROC account it says case received and no update.

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

For anyone having difficulty getting an infopass there is this cool app called Web Alert for smartphone. You install it and you can select the infopass page it'll ping you when there's appointments available. The last few nights it's always been at 12:30 am or 1 am. We are waiting till next week to book as we have vacation on the first week of April. And will be able to book during that week next week.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

1 minute ago, corvusheart said:

I wanted to share a funny story with you all. As a postal clerk I get a lot of customers mailing their immigration forms in. Today a man came in mailing a I-751 form in to CSC. And I said I am so sorry but sir you are in for a very long wait. I then spoke of my husbands immigration process and our little group on VJ and us feb 2017 filers still waiting. He was in shock. Lol.

Right, but the thing is, I bet you any money, dollars or pounds, I am not fussy that he won't have the same wait as we have. Not a sniffs chance in hell really, as this back log will be taken care of, even if it means lobbying the Senators. After all don't Senators get paid to voice the peoples opinions? :)

1 minute ago, shell20 said:

Absolutely they are, as you know Ive been approved. However, I received an email this morning from the N400 profile page to say my card is being produced, however if I log into my USCIS ROC account it says case received and no update.

How exciting Shell? This shiny gween card is such a special baby, oh the tears, sleeplessness, hours spent over this one and this baby took more than a year for 'delivery for goodness sake'! You ought to name it, it cannot be just  a GC! It needs a first name, middle name and a surname.

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

4 minutes ago, Name O Boy said:

Right, so much confusion caused by USCIS. The rumors make them even more confusing and when you call the helpline the call center agents create more confusion. Isn't USCIS all about confusion :o

This is the reason I rarely call them. To be honest I find them quite intimidating. Agent blah, blah, blah, I feel like I am talking to the FBI or Secret Service and I have done something wrong, when mostly its something they have done wrong!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
4 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

I wanted to share a funny story with you all. As a postal clerk I get a lot of customers mailing their immigration forms in. Today a man came in mailing a I-751 form in to CSC. And I said I am so sorry but sir you are in for a very long wait. I then spoke of my husbands immigration process and our little group on VJ and us feb 2017 filers still waiting. He was in shock. Lol.

Lolllzzzz you broke his heart. 

5 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

Oh the poor soul!!!! That too CSC oh lol smh🤣

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

3 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

For anyone having difficulty getting an infopass there is this cool app called Web Alert for smartphone. You install it and you can select the infopass page it'll ping you when there's appointments available. The last few nights it's always been at 12:30 am or 1 am. We are waiting till next week to book as we have vacation on the first week of April. And will be able to book during that week next week.

That is so cool going to share this post again, so people are aware!! Thanks for sharing! :)

4 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

Attention, Attention. Info pass problem use the Web Alert for Smartphone. Gone are the days of fretting about a USCIS appointment. Should pin this!

6 minutes ago, shell20 said:

This is the reason I rarely call them. To be honest I find them quite intimidating. Agent blah, blah, blah, I feel like I am talking to the FBI or Secret Service and I have done something wrong, when mostly its something they have done wrong!

Loving the new display picture-!!!😘

Anne of Green Gables.

9 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

How exciting Shell? This shiny gween card is such a special baby, oh the tears, sleeplessness, hours spent over this one and this baby took more than a year for 'delivery for goodness sake'! You ought to name it, it cannot be just  a GC! It needs a first name, middle name and a surname.

You're right, although if I pass N400, they are going to have a gleam in their eyes as they take it away! Should take photos of it and put it up on the wall, tell my grandchildren when they are born and grow up about my GC adventure. Let me think about the name, I will name it though.  If it comes on St Patricks Day (which I doubt) it will definitely have some Irish name.  Although probably something far more sarcastic, bless it's little cotton socks! :)

1 minute ago, shell20 said:

You're right, although if I pass N400, they are going to have a gleam in their eyes as they take it away! Should take photos of it and put it up on the wall, tell my grandchildren when they are born and grow up about my GC adventure. Let me think about the name, I will name it though.  If it comes on St Patricks Day (which I doubt) it will definitely have some Irish name.  Although probably something far more sarcastic, bless it's little cotton socks! :)

Haha !bless the lil cotton socks indeed! That is indeed true, after all this and they get to take back the gween new baby😒. So no new approvals for CSC in the Jan 2017 past filers correct?

Anne of Green Gables.

Hi everyone, I just read an interesting post from "N400 February Fillers 2018" which I would like to share with you. As usual, have a good day and wish you all the best! 

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 9.29.39 PM.png

Start of journey:

August 2013: Introduced by friends.
August 2014: Engaged!
September 2014: Marriage!!! Yayyyyy.
October 23rd 2014: Filed for AOS (day 0)
November 3rd 2014: Packet received in Chicago.
November 7th 2014: Email/texts received--NOA1s mailed.
December 5th 2014: Bio-metrics at St Louis USCIS
December 5th 2014: text msg notification to check USCIS site: RFE (Original Birth certification)

December 17th 2014: receive RFE in mail, sent back immediately.
December 22nd 2014: text msg notification to check USCIS site: AP card produced.
February 16th 2015: Interview appointment letter was mail.
April 16th 2015: Interview done, no decision was made!
April 30th 2015: I-130/I-485 approved. Card Produces. Welcome notices was mailed.

May 4th 2015: Welcome Notice and I-130/I-485 approved in mail.

May 5th 2015: Card was email with the USPS tracking number.

May 6th 2015: Physical card on hand!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Removing Condition:

February 10th 2017: Sent I-751 package to California Service Center (day 0).

February 13th 2017: Package delivered to P.O in California.

February 15th 2017: Cheque cashed.

February 21st 2017: NOA1 delivered in mail. It showed it was created on Feb 13rd at 16:21pm.

March 8th 2017: Bio-metrics at St Louis USCIS Office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apply for Citizenship:

February 3rd 2018: Apply N-400 online, card is charged on the same date.

February 4th 2018: Online status change to "We received your application" and estimate to be touch next 8 months (Oct 2018)

March 27th 2018: Bio-metrics at St Louis USCIS Office. 

October 2nd 2018: Combine interview completed! Recommend for approval!

October 26th 2018: Take the Oath! Complete the long journey! 

Good luck to you, VJner, I know this waiting is stressful and depressed, but don't lost your hope. You can make it if you have nothing to hide !!!!!

Also you have to make sure you set the settings right. When you choose the webpage to watch you want to put in your local office and when you get to the page that says no appointments available you want to select that box as the object to watch on the website.

For the settings you want to set the frequency to every 5 min. So the app checks it every 5 min and to let the app run in the background. And make sure that it's set to do the checking on wifi and mobile data.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Just now, CoffeeVegan said:

Haha !bless the lil cotton socks indeed! That is indeed true, after all this and they get to take back the gween new baby😒. So no new approvals for CSC in the Jan 2017 past filers correct?

To be honest I am not sure. The thread got so big they had to open a new one and on the last page discussions became heated. So I havent looked on other threads or such. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.