djcess

FRUSTRATED... IMPATIENT... still frustrated!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

AArghhh! I still didn't get any response from the NVC since i emailed them 2 days ago and I didn't get any mail from them yet (the NVC case number). My NOA2 was approved march 10, 2006 and the snail mail from CIS arrived march 17... Is there anyone here who heard from the NVC near my NOA2 approval date? :angry::help::crying:

THANKS! :blush:

*waitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaiting :-w :-w :-w

(CHECK MY PROFILE INFORMATION FOR COMPLETE SIGNATURE)

August 19, 2006 VISA ON HAND!!!

September 5, 2006- POE @ SFO

September 8, 2006- Applied for SSN

SSN arrived more than a month after.. GRRR!!

November 8, 2006- MARRIED @ San Francisco City Hall

November 21, 2006- Received official marriage certificate

Dec. 19, 2006- sent out AOS

Jan. 3, 2007- Cashed cheques for AOS and EAD

March 15, 2007- AOS interview; APPROVED!!

March 23, 2007- Welcome letter/notice received from mail

March 27, 2007- GREENCARD

Sept 5, 2007 - my first anniversary in the U.S

Jan 30, 2009 - Mailed I-751 removal of conditional residence status

Feb 2, 2009 - Package mailed 10:22 AM at Laguna Niguel, CA (CSC)

Feb 5, 2009 - Check cashed

Feb 26, 2009 Biometrics

The Newlyweds: DJ and PRINCESS

watch clearer version[/color]

mylove.jpg

AArghhh! I still didn't get any response from the NVC since i emailed them 2 days ago and I didn't get any mail from them yet (the NVC case number). My NOA2 was approved march 10, 2006 and the snail mail from CIS arrived march 17... Is there anyone here who heard from the NVC near my NOA2 approval date? :angry::help::crying:

THANKS! :blush:

*waitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaitingwaiting :-w :-w :-w

Hey same thing to us.....we got approved march 10, 2006, i emailed NVC to ask for the status,,,,,,they replied saying that they havent recieved it yet......so just wait NVC replied after two days.........last night i emailed them again asking if they have recieved it and when can we have our new case number,,,,,,,just wait.....for the reply of NVC...........

same things here......am really impatient and frustrated already by this slow , very slow process.......GOD BLESS

here is the email address of NVC ... NVCINQUIRY@state.gov

May GOD inspire you when you feel down,

encourage you when you feel like quitting, and guide you when all things become confusing.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I got a response from NVC, not a good one and this was after waiting over six months for NOA2 in their security clearances, what a joke:

We should be spending more money protecting our borders then these ridiculously long security checks. The terrorists and or criminals are going to sneak across our borders illegally, those of us doing it legally are falling prey to long delays in processing to be with our loved ones only because we have chosen to abide by the rules.

From NVC:

"As part of the aftermath of the events of September 11, 2001, there are additional security check requirements for visa applicants. While it is not possible to predict when the clearances for this case will be finished by all involved Washington agencies, please be assured that as soon as the results are received, the case file will be forwarded to the appropriate US Embassy or Consulate General. "

Regards,

Edited by cohibakid

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Typically K-1 cases take about 2 weeks to get to NVC, and then another week to be sent on their way to the appropriate consulates/embassies. Some take shorter, and unfortunately there are some that take much longer, like the previous poster. For the first two posters on this thread, I would humbly advise to wait a couple of days. It's gonna be ok -- this part of the process, in theory, is the QUICK part.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Hopefully you should receive the NVC letter any day now. I believe when we went through this it took about 10 days from the approval until the letter came but I can't be sure, I was in Cagayan with Claudeth!

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for all your replies!

WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

(CHECK MY PROFILE INFORMATION FOR COMPLETE SIGNATURE)

August 19, 2006 VISA ON HAND!!!

September 5, 2006- POE @ SFO

September 8, 2006- Applied for SSN

SSN arrived more than a month after.. GRRR!!

November 8, 2006- MARRIED @ San Francisco City Hall

November 21, 2006- Received official marriage certificate

Dec. 19, 2006- sent out AOS

Jan. 3, 2007- Cashed cheques for AOS and EAD

March 15, 2007- AOS interview; APPROVED!!

March 23, 2007- Welcome letter/notice received from mail

March 27, 2007- GREENCARD

Sept 5, 2007 - my first anniversary in the U.S

Jan 30, 2009 - Mailed I-751 removal of conditional residence status

Feb 2, 2009 - Package mailed 10:22 AM at Laguna Niguel, CA (CSC)

Feb 5, 2009 - Check cashed

Feb 26, 2009 Biometrics

The Newlyweds: DJ and PRINCESS

watch clearer version[/color]

mylove.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

DJCESS,

Don’t worry you will hear from NVC soon. Normally it will take up to 2 weeks from Service center to National Visa Center.

Try to call or send them an e.mail to NVC again on coming Tuesday. NVC update its system on every Tuesday.

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

We just got a letter from NVC saying its approved by them and its going to be sent to the US Embassy in London within a week and our NOA2 was offically March 8th so I say perhaps a few days you should get your responce from NVC.

Love hurts

When you live an ocean away

When you change your sleep schedule to catch a few more moments

When you really need to be held and you have to imagine whilst your partner describes it

When you constantly refresh the USCIS website to see if you're getting any closer

Love Loves

When it repays you with the love of your life

When God finally answered your biggest prayer

When you can live life again in the real world but still have that eternal connection

When you wake up for to the beginning of the rest of your life with the person you fought so hard for

When you love somebody that much

You'll do anything

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

call in it may already be done? I was hesitant at first

due to my belief in the automation.... Im glad I called it

saves me more waiting... grief!.

GL!

Lots of Date's to factor into the Waiting period...

Started Paperwk. (+/- 40 hours)

11/30/05 Dropped off @P.O. Sent W/Confirmation of receipt

12/09/05 Check Cashed (Deposit Date on Check)

12/19/05 NOA1 physically Recieved

12/15/05 NOA1 (Postmark Date)

12/05/05 NOA1 Offical Recieved Date (Printed on NOA1)

12/14/05 NOA1 Offical Notice Date (Printed on NOA1)

Waiting Begins for NOA2

03/09/06 NOA2physically Recieved

03/07/06 NOA2 (Postmark Date)

03/06/06 NOA2 Offical Date (Printed on NOA2)

Never touched just Approved (Aprox 85-90 days depending on which days you count from)

3/20/06 NVC.... Recieved Processing

3/21/06 NVC Mailed to B.C. Counsulate

Waiting for US Cousulate in BC to Contact us....

ticker.png

ticker.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.